Other I've been living for 18 years only to suggest THIS

rtpkd1

Terrarian
Have you ever played a hardcore character? If so.. what are you guys doing, usually?... I guess dying. Then go to menu. Create a new character. Delete old world. Create new one. Then dead again. Once again.. one more time.. again... Over and over!
Isn't it just tiring? Mayyyybeee manual recreation of all your stuff is a part of challenge, but kinda, uh, am I the only person who doesn't like it?
My suggestion is the "auto-recreational button" of all the things you'll need to create after death (it automatically creates a new character or clone of a previous, deletes your world and creates a new).

So, how do think about this idea?

The manual recreation of a new character is really the least bothersome from all the lost time spend on the world and it's progress.

The very start of a hardcore run is the most difficult though, with only 100 HP, no weapons at all, and having to explore straight away to archieve some form of progress/protection.
So you have to play careful to get through these difficulity spikes of the game.

But at a point if I start to die a lot when I don't want to, then I'll rather just pick softcore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom