PC I've begun something painful.

Arlwiss

Spazmatism
Shroomite Digging Claw, Mining Potion, a Hellevator every 230 feet. It's a Large world and I'm going to clentaminate it at least two times.
How many Hellevators do you think I'll have finished when I dig them all? I myself don't know.

Attachments

• 20180519_182430.jpg
    20180519_182430.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
  • 20180519_182333.jpg
    20180519_182333.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
Welp, good luck, see you in 3 months. I can't be bothered to do the math regarding the Hellevators, but, i'm guessing around 40?

Welp, good luck, see you in 3 months. I can't be bothered to do the math regarding the Hellevators, but, i'm guessing around 40?
Lol. I think I might be able to do it in less than two. They're not too bad to dig so far, half the time for a tunnel went for waiting for the water to deal with the lava but i just put on endgame armour and started placing bubbles between the two liquids and now it's quite fast. Probably less than 15m per Hellevator even with checking my inventory for useful stuff

i'd suggest either using a drill containment unit or a rocket launcher with explosive rockets and some kind of flying mount to make the hellavators. I know they'll be wider than usual hellavators but it'll make it much faster.

Back
Top Bottom