Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So I've encounter a few bugs
I don't know if someone reported these bug or not.

1. Fishing with sonar potion and turn off pickup text it's stop fishing(idk if this is intentional).
2. Having trident selected and while being on diagonal mine cart track while under water it fall off track.
3. Items in hot bar doesn't quick stack when in open chest.
4. Coins in piggy bank rearrange after buying something.
5. There's no dialog for how many quest you did for angler.
7. Bestiary text for percentage example .0143% slime staff instead of 0.143 % (idk if this should be like this) or any item with below one percent (idk if this is intentional either).
text bug.png

8. When on fullscreen mode game starts in small window. (it is no big bug but there's is)

English isn't my main language so I'm sorry for grammar and lack of punctuation.

All your videos are set to private, so I can't see them.
You need to set them to 'hidden' if you want to share them without publishing

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Let's see:

1: the fishing without pickup text seem too short to come to a conclusion. Maybe it could've taken longer.
2: That looks like a bug, nice catch!
3: seems working as intended. It was the cause since 1.3 as well.
4: Coins are a bit tricky since they have to be recalculated in a higher coin value once it reaches 100. I'm not sure if it's possible to fix that.
5: The dialogue of the amount of fishing quests is part of his 'normal' dialogues when you first talk to him. It's a bit randomized. But keep trying!
6: There is no 6. :p
7: be suprised, but that number actually is accurate. The slime staff really is that rare!
8: I can't jump in conclusions with that one. I don't play fullscreen myself.

Thanks for replying

1. But it never does stop fishing with pickup text on
2. Thanks.
3. In 1.3 it did stack from hot bar if I remember correctly.
4. Maybe one of the devs can confirm that if this can't be change or not.
5. But it should have dialog at all time since quote from changelog "The Angler now has dialogue that will tell you how many quests you have completed for him"
6. If forgot to edit this
7. Does it should have 0. at the beginning or should be .0143% ?
8. It is not a big deal but it grind my gears a little. I know it's not game breaking bug but intro should start in full screen and opposite or maybe it's my resolution if was set to smaller it would react diffrent I need to confirm that.

1. I should probably try that out myself.
5. Perhaps it can be misunderstood, I guess they mean the Angler has extra dialogue over his existing ones that tells the amount.
I don't really mind knowing how many I've caught, so I don't think it's too much of a deal.
7. I agree it's easier to read if it shows 0.01 instead of .01, that's worth noting.

So when I have native resolution and borderless window enabled and in fullscreen game starts in small window.

Ok the angler has a dialogue that tells you "you bother "number" time" after few checks on quest. I thought it was gonna be a number in corner of dialouge of window or something. But in dialogue text it fits in game.

1. That's a bug, I reported it.
  2. That's also a bug, I also reported it. ;)
  3. That is intentional.
  4. That is not necessarily intentional but not really a major issue either.
  5. You already found it. :)
  6. "There is no rule six!"
  7. I believe this is intended but I'll bring it up.
  8. I'm stumped on that one.
Overall, thanks for the reports!

So at least this should be changed when you pick up items it should go straight to inventory instead of hot bar.

Back
Top Bottom