I've played on my terraria world for over 77 hours now, and i have only managed to find 1 moonglow my whole play through..

Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have sat there countless nights in the jungle waiting for it to spawn and it just doesn't. I've looked above ground and deep below (at night time i know this) and i find NOTHING EVER. Just wondering if it's just me or not because it's annoying not being able to make Splunker potions and its making my play through very annoying.

It just seems dumb I can get much more rare items so much easier than a common potion ingredient...but I guess I'll just have to get more lucky I guess and hopefully i get the seeds for it lol

I try to clear out all the weeds to make space for them to grow. Also look out for herb bags. If you're lucky enough to get some moonglow seeds you're sorted.

Yeah, herbs seems to be a pain sometimes XD
On "usual" maps, it's not rare to not have lots of moonglow. though once you have some moonglow seeds, it's not a problem.
(it's funnier how difficult it can be, to get daybloom and shiverthorn on "not the bees"... XD, but I remember it took tons of effort to get waterleaf in the crimson challange...

But, if you found 1 moonglow, did you accidentally cut it when it wasn't blooming, that you didn't got any seeds?
But, yeah, like how others say, you can try to destroy some of the jungle vegetation, and hope that some moonglow grows in place of a bush or grass.
That, and hearb bags, yeah. they can be very useful, or totally useless, depending on RNG...

Back
Top Bottom