Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

prHj3A8.gif

No %:sigh:Rest %:sigh:For %:sigh:The %:sigh:Wicked :dryadcool:

Last edited:

The Tropics, Tar Pits, and Starship have been posted!

The main post has been updated with the appropriate links!

Yes. Yes.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Finally. :D

It'll be nice to see what you change with The River. If I'm not mistaken Necropolis is next for the new suggestions. But updates before that.

Also, on the reveal schedule, is that a shell, or an alien head?

Now to come up with some new lines for my sig.

Last edited:
This is all beautiful. What biome are you planning to release next?
Maybe making badges for the existing biomes would be fun.
The schedule is listed in the main post.

The next biome is the Necropolis! It is an alternate of the Desert. You can read up more about the schedule here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/izzabelles-alternates.42782/page-8#post-1098729

It'll be nice to see what you change with The River. If I'm not mistaken Necropolis is next for the new suggestions. But updates before that.

Also, on the reveal schedule, is that a shell, or an alien head?

Now to come up with some new lines for my sig.
You'll see what it is soon enough :dryadnaughty:

Back
Top Bottom