• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
Several alternates have had their To Do list updated.

Work continues steadily on "The Tropics". No ETA on completion yet.

I'm really enjoying assembling The Tropics, but if I become bored I've been working on The Castle too. They may come out relatively close together.

Argo11

Terrarian
Wow! This sounds nice!
(although i dont know how to install...)
what system are you using to create these alternants? I want to create my own mod for Tmodloader, but i have no idea how to. the mod is for fishing, and that makes it even more confusing...
actually, is mods and alternants the same?

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
Wow! This sounds nice!
what system are you using to create these alternants? I want to create my own mod for Tmodloader, but i have no idea how to. the mod is for fishing, and that makes it even more confusing...
No, these are not mods. They are suggestions. An alternate is like The Crimson. The Crimson is an alternate of The Corruption. These represent many alternates to various biomes and things throughout the game.

Derpygamer256

Skeletron
Wow! This sounds nice!
Because someone has the time and drive to code all of this...

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Wow! This sounds nice!
i swear it happens about twice a day that someone goes over to the suggestions section and asks for the download links

Top Bottom