Wildly inaccurate, date doesn't remotely look anything like today.
Hope Izzy isn't ded
Omg Izzy, I didn't know that you have that much burden on your shoulders right now (I kinda feel bad about stressing you further with the Alts now ;-; ).Wildly inaccurate, date doesn't remotely look anything like today.
It's been a while, everyone!
I will now go into some detail as to why I have been so absent recently...
Firstly, it's important to understand that under normal circumstances; TCF is at the bottom of my priorities. Most of my participation is based on the amount of free time I have available to participate in the community. So while I'd like to be here and making alts 24/7 -- I simply can't or won't.
But my stretch of absence isn't really normal in those circumstances...
1. As some of you know already, I am officially a Lead Artist working with an extremely small team to work on a game. The pay is terrible, because we have no foundation or income, so I also still work with commissions. This is my work life, and I'm not sure I can accurately convey just how much work I have to do regarding the two. It's VERY stressful.
2. I'm also back at school. I'm about... 8 months away from having a Bachelor's and four Associate's. So Homework and Studying are very much part of my life now.
3. My family tree has suffered from a very tragic series of deaths over the last year or so. I've been to 9 funerals, including one this month. There are only 2 generations in my family tree still alive... or at least there were until this month wherein my sister gave birth to a baby girl! So it's not completely gloom -- but it's been a very tragic and very horrifying year.
4. I haven't seen most of my friends and haven't played/bought most games in a very long time. So when I do get the tiniest bit of free time, I tend to spend a few hours at the movies with some friends and then I'm devoid of free time for another month or two.
So when you combine all this together -- I rarely have time to sleep, let alone post the Tides... or any of the other alts that have been readied. I feel bad about it. I actually had a pretty nice schedule for releases this year, but the entire thing has been completely derailed. I'm still hoping that I can get Tides out before the end of the year -- I'm looking at my winter break in order to do just that. But I honestly have no idea how feasible it will be for me to post anything.
There are two last things contributing to my absence. I won't go into detail here; the details are personal, private, and quite possibly dangerous for my account...
1. My health is failing. Working to release a game and getting my education rounded off are -- I don't want to say bucket list items -- but they need to get done for my sanity regarding my future, and while I'm not on a time limit -- I don't have time to ignore these life goals anymore.
2. I'm having an issue with community staff, forum staff, and members of the community that goes beyond the scope of just the warnings on my profile. I can't say more on the subject publicly. I am confident I would be banned. I may even be banned just for even acknowledging that the issue exists (RIP if that happens). The short and skinny of it is that TCF (with you guys excluded of course) has made it abundantly clear that my safety and presence aren't supported or welcomed. It honestly is more the reason for avoiding the forums than the rest of the aforementioned reasons. This will also be a major reason why I won't be participating in the 3rd TCF Anniversary Contest.
I wouldn't even trust answering the details in PM.
Again, I'm really sorry that my absence has wrecked expectations for the Alternates. I had a lot of fun making them and I really do want to continue. There are just so many issues that need to be resolved first -- and I just don't see any of those issues being solved any time soon. Once again, I'm really hoping I can swing by during winter break and drop some alt-madness on all of you! Thank you for being possibly the best part of the community! I hope my alternates so far have made your experience here on TCF much more fulfilling than mine has been. Your interest in the alts, as always, is the propelling force that allows me to push to release more. I haven't given up on you guys, and I don't plan to.
If you really want to discuss something or get in contact with me, my email is: [email protected] or, at least that's the email I'll be using in regards to anything for here.
Thanks for reading, all
You should make your own thread for suggestions, not post on Izzabelle's.Change the Martian Madness event to the ... Brace your selves ... VECTRONIAN CONVERSION!
Check out my signature under stuff I made for further details
[doublepost=1508714814,1508714668][/doublepost]Or mabey change the ice biome into the Snow Queens Domain, where the Frost moon adn Frost legion enemies always spawn
Phyrnna's "Return of the snow queen" Music would fit perfectally into the biome theme
But that's just my humble opinion