• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I'm in lo-o-o-ove~ :passionate:

All of your suggestions so far exude an exceptional sense of quality and has that tangible feel to it -- It feels like it's already in the game!

I hope, at least, fellow mod-creators approach you and your ideas, and realize them for everyone!

Blockaroz

Terrarian
I'm LOVING THESE SO MUCH! I'm literally wishing that these were in game. Also, could I help with any spriting in these? Maybe Any future alternates as well?

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
I'm LOVING THESE SO MUCH! I'm literally wishing that these were in game. Also, could I help with any spriting in these? Maybe Any future alternates as well?
Hey! Thank you for the offer -- but I like spriting on my own. It allows me to practice and improve. I haven't been spriting very long so I still have a lot to learn.

But thank you for the support -- it means a lot to me. I hope you love the coming alternates as much as you like the existing ones :dryadhappy:

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
am i the only one who cant get the codes to work? like can someone give me a step by step process? cause i love the ideas
Copy one of the codes you want to use. Go to the top of the page on the right hand side where your name/profile is listed. Hover over your name to get the menu. Select signature. Paste the code into the blank space for your signature and hit save changes.

Should be pretty straight forward :dryadsad:

stevenawesome1018

Eye of Cthulhu
Copy one of the codes you want to use. Go to the top of the page on the right hand side where your name/profile is listed. Hover over your name to get the menu. Select signature. Paste the code into the blank space for your signature and hit save changes.

Should be pretty straight forward :dryadsad:
i do that and it comes out as the code not the pic

Hype Tropics! Keep up the good work!

Also, It says the Castle and the End of Days are not yet started, but are 10% completed. What do you mean by that?

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
Hype Tropics! Keep up the good work!

Also, It says the Castle and the End of Days are not yet started, but are 10% completed. What do you mean by that?
I have a couple of sprites done for them just out of experimentation. But I have not officially started their development.

question: these other alts, which have no names, do you have ideas for them, but nothing written out and no name? Or are they just kewl logos you made that you will assign to something eventually :happy:?

Top Bottom