Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

if things stay consistent in my schedules; this week.

if complications arise in my schedules; within the next two weeks.
szbUU6z.gif

These things feel like they should be modded by someone, SOMETHING. Like a completely different mode which replaces everything vanilla Terraria has with you stuff.

If i understood it correctly, the meaning of 1.2 was not only to revamp the jungle, but also make each world unique with an alt. Corruption, alt. Pre-hm metals (lead, tin, etc) and alt. HM altar ores.
These are high quality and have all the counterparts to EVERY SINGLE THING, nice sprites and... yeah.
If they were to be added, i could see the replayability of terraria skyrocketing.
Honestly i’m impressed you manage to produce a ton of alts similar in quality to the well-known ones like the cyber or the confection so fast (Concidering the amount).

The one thing i do worry about is that maybe some of them don’t fit terraria’s style.
[doublepost=1524504315,1524504177][/doublepost]Oh but you might need to add whimsy mimics, remove the key molds, etc. So some things do need to be updated to 1.3 standards

Oh but you might need to add whimsy mimics, remove the key molds, etc. So some things do need to be updated to 1.3 standards

table on the first page says a number of the alts needs a polish in the future so its safe to say that they know they need to be updated
plus izzabelle has a lot on their plate rn

If i understood it correctly, the meaning of 1.2 was not only to revamp the jungle, but also make each world unique with an alt. Corruption, alt. Pre-hm metals (lead, tin, etc) and alt. HM altar ores.
These are high quality and have all the counterparts to EVERY SINGLE THING, nice sprites and... yeah.
If they were to be added, i could see the replayability of terraria skyrocketing.
Honestly i’m impressed you manage to produce a ton of alts similar in quality to the well-known ones like the cyber or the confection so fast (Concidering the amount).

The one thing i do worry about is that maybe some of them don’t fit terraria’s style.
[doublepost=1524504315,1524504177][/doublepost]Oh but you might need to add whimsy mimics, remove the key molds, etc. So some things do need to be updated to 1.3 standards
As Ninja said -- I am aware that a lot of alts need updates. Which is why they're listed as "needs polish" in the original post.

But I've been fighting health problems lately, so I'm not able to work as readily as I want to

Miss @Izzabelle is everything alright?
Everything is alright in the sense that I'm definitely not dead and definitely not in any sort of immediate dangerous condition.

Everything is not alright in the sense that I'm kind of stuck in the hospital indefinitely, and have been for a while now.

Its not entirely bad because I have a laptop and they have excellent dessert here. But its entirely bad because my desktop is 20m away and has the Tides ready to post :dryadcry:

Back
Top Bottom