• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

BluE22

Skeletron Prime
Ok ill stop

OMG LOOK TH-

no stop i must stop
[doublepost=1538930436,1538930420][/doublepost]Im sry guys ill actually stop
[doublepost=1538930527][/doublepost]And im sry izzabelle
[doublepost=1538930545][/doublepost]For stuff irl stuff

ninjakai03

Plantera
its been a while huh

will the raindrop icon come out with the tides? im curious since theyre both at around the same completion percent + both look to be water based?

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
YIPPE A NEW ONES COMING OUT SOON! But im hyped about the castle, and if a boss replaces skeletron, maybe a skeletal dragon?

Medik3

Terrarian
All of these alternate biome/event concepts are so amazing and cool!! I just spent a couple of hours going through each of the released threads! :D
So many interesting ideas, beautiful sprites and creative content! I am absolutely in love with this work ♥

Though it makes me a bit sad to see the lack of any activity in more than a year ; v ;

My god someone should make all this into a mod!
Izzabelle has specifically stated that these will not be made into a mod at the very least until they are done, and possibly not at all, so this will not be happening soon, if ever.
- No; no one has permission to use my sprites/assets
- No; no one has permission to use my alternates in a mod
- When I am done making my alts, I will consider giving my permission to have them included in mods
- IF I decide to let my alts be added to a mod, *I* will choose the modder(s) who *I* want to make the mod

AAAGGGHHH

Terrarian
Just discovered these alts now, and I must say these are amazing! The amount of detail that goes into each and every biome is astounding. I love the fact you really didn't forget a single thing, from liquids to plants to critters. Bravo!

Top Bottom