1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Discussion in 'Portfolios/Multi-Topic' started by Izzabelle, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Izzabelle

Izzabelle Lunatic Cultist

The being in the picture, btw, is NOT the pillar alt or the lunatic cultist alt.

2. Nobody Important

Nobody Important Terrarian

Actually my first impression was that it was going to be the moon lord alt.

...wait a minute. The moon lord drops a mask, this does not. The pillars do not drop masks. Is this one of the pillar alts?

3. Izzabelle

It will drop "a" mask.

4. Nobody Important

Nobody Important Terrarian

I don't know what that means, but I do know that I am very excited for that suggestion.

I'm done with questions for now. Thank you.

Izzabelle likes this.
  5. Izzabelle

Good. As I finish more alternates -- I'll post more awesome spoilers for End of Days.

Nobody Important likes this.
  6. Brick Creeper

Brick Creeper Skeletron Prime

Definitely not creepy enough, 3/10.

7. Izzabelle

I don't think it's supposed to be creepy. I am just trying to tease a narrative.

Brick Creeper likes this.
  8. Brick Creeper

That was me being sarcastic, it was very creepy and very awesome. :)

Izzabelle likes this.
  9. Izzabelle

End of Days is going to be quite special. I think anyone who's been a fan of any of my alts is going to enjoy the scope of it.

Brick Creeper likes this.
  10. Brick Creeper

Here's what I gathered about The End of Days,

"The Four Banner" is teasing the pillar alternate, probably the four horsemen of the apocalypse or something like that.

The creepy dude in the mask could be Abaddon, also teased in a banner. Probably the lunatic cultist alt.

The Halo picture most likely has something to do with it, but I'm not sure what. Maybe teasing at the Moon Lord alt.

Tell me if I've missed something. :p

11. Izzabelle

You're about 30% right and 70% wrong. But I'm glad some of the Red Herrings are working.

Kahn likes this.
  12. Kahn

Kahn Skeletron Prime

Well, his guess was pretty awesome, even if I think it was a bit inaccurate to my idea for what End of Days will be.

13. Redknight910

Redknight910 Official Terrarian

Definitely going to be promoting these in my sig. Also like the idea of the shooting star, a small, but influential piece none the less.

I will support this to the best of my abilities, as my eyes are open to the power of well made alts.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Izzabelle likes this.
  14. Izzabelle

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Tropics has been updated (85% done!). Also... new stuff? [​IMG]

neoselket, Redknight910, Kahn and 4 others like this.
  15. Kahn

Kahn Skeletron Prime

Woah! Didn't see that coming! I'm assuming they'll be done around the same time as the Tropics?

Also, what are their names, if they have them yet.

16. Izzabelle

I won't reveal the names just yet.

But they will all be done at the same time as The Tropics.

17. Redknight910

Woohoo! More stuffs soonish! Is that first one ocean related?

18. Izzabelle

First one IS the Tropics :dryadwink:

19. Redknight910

Ah, I see... I feel mildly stupid now... So I'll make more guesses!
    The second one looks like either an egg, or a leaf to me... not sure where to go on that one...
    Is the third one invasion related? To me it looks like someone/thing in armour.

20. Izzabelle

Yes and close!

No and yup!

It won't be long now though.

I'm still on schedule for the Tropics (and thus the other 2 new alts) to go up sometime next week. I'd like to have it all done by Monday... but idk if that's very realistic. I'm shooting for Wednesday. But since I have a social life, work, and responsibilities -- next weekend is the safer bet. We'll see how it shakes out. I really don't want to delay any alts being so close to their completion.