1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Discussion in 'Portfolios/Multi-Topic' started by Izzabelle, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Redknight910

Redknight910 Official Terrarian

Nice update on what to expect in the future. So, the necropolis, would I be correct assuming whatever it's made of is corruptable/purifiable? I can't wait to see what these three new biomes are like.

2. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack Dungeon Spirit

This sounds pretty awesome. I can't wait to see how all these new suggestions work out!

Izzabelle likes this.
  3. Izzabelle

Izzabelle Lunatic Cultist

Yes. The Necropolis -- or at least parts of it, will be susceptible to the influence of Corruption and Hallow biomes.

4. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

You should really find someone dedicated to coding this stuff in...it looks really great! I'd hate to see all your hard work go to waste...:pumpking:

neoselket likes this.
  5. Izzabelle

I've already gotten a lot of offers to include my work into mods. But I'm not ready to commit to mods just yet.

6. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

Aww. But that's all up to you :D ;)

7. that homie

that homie Golem

Congratulations. You've excited me to the point of checking every two hours for these things. :D

Izzabelle likes this.
  8. Redknight910

I'm now checking twice a day now that we're hopefully getting close to release for the next three.

Does it say something that I'm getting as hyped about these as I do for actual games?

9. Izzabelle

Update

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well it's been quite a week.

I am glad I decided to leave the release of the Tropics and new biome alts open ended, because I would have never of been able to account for the events of this week regarding life. I won't share the details, but suffice it to say; it's been a bad bad bad week.

Not too much has been done in regards to the formatting/release of the new biomes. The good news though -- is there seems to be a few openings in my schedule this week that should allow for adequate time to post these alts.

Very excited to finally post these and let the public have at them. I might post a few spoilers while we wind down to the final days.

And of course, because I can't predict the future -- I reserve the right to delay their release pending life lol.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  10. Redknight910

I hope life hasn't been too hard on you, and can't wait to finally see the fabled Tropics, and the other, as yet unnamed, two.

neoselket likes this.
  11. Izzabelle

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Take this cautiously, as nothing is certain... but it looks like these 3 will be posted and up for view tomorrow night. Maybe. It's a possibility.

Finally.

12. Blockaroz

Blockaroz Terrarian

I just realized that if the Tropics doesn't contain an alternate Queen bee nest (although it fits nicely) or Lihzahrd Dungeon, (Which also still fits) Those two extra sigils could be the alternates. Or they could be extensions for them.

13. Redknight910

That actually sounds quite reasonable.

14. 5raptorboy

5raptorboy Terrarian

Izzabelle did say that the third picture (while black and white) was the tropics.

15. Izzabelle

This

[​IMG]

Is The Tropics... technically.

Bishop Blood likes this.
  16. Tastypastry

Tastypastry Plantera

Oh my god. Revelation. I know exactly what the end of days will be like.

17. Izzabelle

I think it's easy to surmise the surface of the End of Days. It's not exactly groundbreaking...

But I do have a few twists for it. Mwahahahahahahaha :dryadnaughty:

Bishop Blood likes this.
  18. Tastypastry

Tastypastry Plantera

But. There are four pillars. And four horsemen.

19. Izzabelle

Like I said. Surface details. There's a small twist in how it's all handled.

Punch The Pyro and Bishop Blood like this.
  20. Izzabelle

Small Update

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is all on the cusp of being posted now. It could be posted today, tomorrow, or the next. IDK exactly when. My free time as of late has been very fleeting. I need 1 more good chunk of free time to make the final push and see everything posted. But don't fret, friends! We're almost there!

%:sigh: