Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Okay, looking forward to see what it is!
1VrKKeL.png
Alternate

JYDEhbm.png
Not an Alternate

:dryadwink:

Several alternates have had their To Do list updated.

Work continues steadily on "The Tropics". No ETA on completion yet.

I'm really enjoying assembling The Tropics, but if I become bored I've been working on The Castle too. They may come out relatively close together.

Thank you!

I try not to take them too seriously. I really only make them for fun. There are plenty of better and well thought out suggestions.

They are good spriting practice though.
I should try it some time (derp biome is best biome)

Wow! This sounds nice!
(although i dont know how to install...)
what system are you using to create these alternants? I want to create my own mod for Tmodloader, but i have no idea how to. the mod is for fishing, and that makes it even more confusing...
actually, is mods and alternants the same?

Wow! This sounds nice!
what system are you using to create these alternants? I want to create my own mod for Tmodloader, but i have no idea how to. the mod is for fishing, and that makes it even more confusing...
No, these are not mods. They are suggestions. An alternate is like The Crimson. The Crimson is an alternate of The Corruption. These represent many alternates to various biomes and things throughout the game.

Wow! This sounds nice!
Because someone has the time and drive to code all of this...

Wow! This sounds nice!
i swear it happens about twice a day that someone goes over to the suggestions section and asks for the download links

Back
Top Bottom