Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Now the question is... which one is The Tropics? Maybe it's the colored in robot? Or it could be the one underneath the shooting star.

Martian Madness Alt
[doublepost=1470349137,1470349108][/doublepost]Dungeon Event
[doublepost=1470349154][/doublepost]Bee Hive Alt
[doublepost=1470349189][/doublepost]Snow Biome Alt
[doublepost=1470349502][/doublepost]New structures?
[doublepost=1470349525][/doublepost]POTATOES!?!?

Martian Madness Alt
Please, use the edit button.

One looks like a shell so a sea biome extension?
[doublepost=1470301043,1470300877][/doublepost]One looks like a dragon head so Wyvern or Bone Serpent alternatives?
[doublepost=1470301115][/doublepost]Enchanted Sword Shrine Alt?
[doublepost=1470301147][/doublepost]New Blood Moon Alt Or A New Moon Event?
[doublepost=1470301172][/doublepost]Eclipse Alt?
[doublepost=1470301248][/doublepost]Day Time/Sun Event?
Martian Madness Alt

The occasional double post is not a big deal, but posting this many times in a row is not needed and can be annoying because it floods people with repetitive alerts. In the future, please use the edit button if you have something to add before the next person has posted.

The occasional double post is not a big deal, but posting this many times in a row is not needed and can be annoying because it floods people with repetitive alerts. In the future, please use the edit button if you have something to add before the next person has posted.
Strangely enough -- I didn't get any alerts for this thread since my last post :/ Something borked maybe?

Now the question is... which one is The Tropics? Maybe it's the colored in robot? Or it could be the one underneath the shooting star.
Tropics is the only one in my signature that is colored, but still locked.

Martian Madness Alt
Yes
Dungeon Event
Not really
Bee Hive Alt
Yes & No
Snow Biome Alt
No
New structures?
No
POTATOES!?!?
Certainly not.

Also. I'm not going to reveal which is which without anyone matching the Sigils.

===========================================

And I'm surprised no one is guessing any of the names :dryadcry: I realize the names are much much more difficult to guess, but I still expected someone to try.

Strangely enough -- I didn't get any alerts for this thread since my last post :/ Something borked maybe?

This is just something that happens some times, I know it has happened to me on various occasions. As near as I can tell, if you miss an alert from a thread one time, it stops giving you alerts for that thread until you check it manually. My advice is to occasionally check the 'Watched Threads' link at the top of the forum, that will list any watched threads that have posts that haven't been read yet and once you read those posts, the alerts will start working again. Additionally, I know the issue has been sent up the ladder a few times before, but as of yet no one has figured out a true fix for it or even what the root cause is.

These are all really great ideas!:pAlso, would you mind if I implemented the weapons from your Fallen Isles suggestion(Starwind, Starlord, and Starfire) into my mod as Sky Island Chest Loot? Of course, I would credit you.

These are all really great ideas!:pAlso, would you mind if I implemented the weapons from your Fallen Isles suggestion(Starwind, Starlord, and Starfire) into my mod as Sky Island Chest Loot? Of course, I would credit you.
Glad you like them! I'm actually not giving any permission for use of my biomes or their contents in mods.

I've actually gotten tons of requests for this kind of integration now and I am considering adding my current stance to the suggestion disclaimers.

Sorry!

That's not what I meant, but I'm just done now.
Could you elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean. I've been working on The Tropics. As a jungle alt, it is fairly large and won't be done relatively soon. It's roughly 3x the size of The Infestation.

Back
Top Bottom