Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

The being in the picture, btw, is NOT the pillar alt or the lunatic cultist alt.
Actually my first impression was that it was going to be the moon lord alt.

...wait a minute. The moon lord drops a mask, this does not. The pillars do not drop masks. Is this one of the pillar alts?

Here's what I gathered about The End of Days,

"The Four Banner" is teasing the pillar alternate, probably the four horsemen of the apocalypse or something like that.

The creepy dude in the mask could be Abaddon, also teased in a banner. Probably the lunatic cultist alt.

The Halo picture most likely has something to do with it, but I'm not sure what. Maybe teasing at the Moon Lord alt.

Tell me if I've missed something. :p

Here's what I gathered about The End of Days,

"The Four Banner" is teasing the pillar alternate, probably the four horsemen of the apocalypse or something like that.

The creepy dude in the mask could be Abaddon, also teased in a banner. Probably the lunatic cultist alt.

The Halo picture most likely has something to do with it, but I'm not sure what. Maybe teasing at the Moon Lord alt.

Tell me if I've missed something. :p
You're about 30% right and 70% wrong. But I'm glad some of the Red Herrings are working.

Definitely going to be promoting these in my sig. Also like the idea of the shooting star, a small, but influential piece none the less.

I will support this to the best of my abilities, as my eyes are open to the power of well made alts.

Last edited:
q4Xn8uT.png
UDPeRI0.png
OaK4eGU.png

The Tropics has been updated (85% done!). Also... new stuff?
UrqKrC1.png

Ah, I see... I feel mildly stupid now... So I'll make more guesses!
The second one looks like either an egg, or a leaf to me... not sure where to go on that one...
Is the third one invasion related? To me it looks like someone/thing in armour.

The second one looks like either an egg, or a leaf to me
Yes and close!

Is the third one invasion related? To me it looks like someone/thing in armour.
No and yup!

It won't be long now though.

I'm still on schedule for the Tropics (and thus the other 2 new alts) to go up sometime next week. I'd like to have it all done by Monday... but idk if that's very realistic. I'm shooting for Wednesday. But since I have a social life, work, and responsibilities -- next weekend is the safer bet. We'll see how it shakes out. I really don't want to delay any alts being so close to their completion.

Back
Top Bottom