Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

YS5UfT5.gif

speculation time!

The infestation seems likely thanks to the painting "spore forest" and most of the monsters sport orange bulges and blue tentacles as seen in the spoiler. The boss of the infestation "viceroy" (awesome name by the way) has blue tentacles and an ORANGE bulb on its head. Not to mention the blue stone in the image is similar to infeststone from the infestation. After going through all of this I am convinced that the infestation is coming to terraria if the spoiler is indeed true.

p.s I do hope I'm right infestation is awesome and I'd love to play through the infestation.

speculation time!

The infestation seems likely thanks to the painting "spore forest" and most of the monsters sport orange bulges and blue tentacles as seen in the spoiler. The boss of the infestation "viceroy" (awesome name by the way) has blue tentacles and an ORANGE bulb on its head. Not to mention the blue stone in the image is similar to infeststone from the infestation. After going through all of this I am convinced that the infestation is coming to terraria if the spoiler is indeed true.

p.s I do hope I'm right infestation is awesome and I'd love to play through the infestation.
I'd think it come as a brand new biome instead of an alternate, but that's just my thinking.

Back
Top Bottom