Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

M guess is it's Pirate Invasion for tides. Still not sure on what it actually is yet. Water elementals? Mermaids? Attack of the Squids? Who knows?

A boss like Fishron would just be included as part of the alt, not thrown in as an extra. Just look at the infestartion, the river or the starship for examples of that.

What if, while the event was going, there was a flood of water over everything (of course not drowning npcs or damaging blocks), so you fight in a mimic ocean temporarily? Maybe it would be too much of a change, but it would still be interesting.

Yeah, I think that would be a bit much, also not sure if that's actually possible in the game.
[doublepost=1497137437,1497137422][/doublepost]Yeah, I think that would be a bit much, also not sure if that's actually possible in the game.

pTKYPYm.png
The Tides

Tentative release for the Tides is now scheduled for this coming Sunday (1 week). As always, this date is highly tentative. It all depends on my work and commission schedules. The tides is currently exiting the polish stage and has entered formatting. I think you guys will be pleasantly happy with the biome. :dryadhappy:

Wow. This is amazing. Seriously. Like, the only thing I know that is similar to this awesome master piece is Tobbvald's (Well, they now go Tovlyn, but the have yet to change the threads to reflect this) Tinkering. Even then, they only did it for the world evils. Doing this for ll of terraria?

It boggles the mind.
[doublepost=1497416774,1497416197][/doublepost]holy :red: I just realized why this all was so eerily familiar

I remember looking for more threads like Tovlyns when I first found this place

I saw the river get posted

I never commented, but my thoughts were: "hey this seems to have some potential"

shoulda said something back then, but oh well

does not change how amazing this is

Hype is almost at 100% too

EDIT: "Sir, Hype has successfully reached 100%"
"Launch the Alternates"
"All of them, sir?"
"All of them"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom