Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Am I allowed to make a mod using these suggestions so that I can spice up terraria? I'm getting bored of the classic looks so this has gripped me and I'd love to see it become reality(It also looks like others what to see the same...)!

Am I allowed to make a mod using these suggestions so that I can spice up terraria? I'm getting bored of the classic looks so this has gripped me and I'd love to see it become reality(It also looks like others what to see the same...)!
Tempting as it may be, taking the job upon yourself would sound like some breach of copyright or something of the sort, so I'd rather not take that risk.

Tempting as it may be, taking the job upon yourself would sound like some breach of copyright or something of the sort, so I'd rather not take that risk.
If you ask for permission and you get said permission it's fine right? because, distribution or use of copyrighted material is illegal as long as it's Without the owner's permission. Get said permission and it's fine granted that you keep to their guidelines. So i'm just asking, I'm not going to do anything until I'm told "yes" or "no".
[doublepost=1516486898,1516486843][/doublepost]Also quick noob question... how do you get the different tags? I want the slime collector one just because... well... picture should tell the story

Wish I knew on tags, don't have an idea of how to change them either. As for modding Izzabelle's said she's not open to letting people use the alts as mods as of yet, but that may change in future. I think in private use might be okay, so long as you don't distribute it.

As for modding Izzabelle's said she's not open to letting people use the alts as mods as of yet, but that may change in future. I think in private use might be okay, so long as you don't distribute it.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've already said why I want to make a mod out of these. But like you said it might change in the future (most likely when they're all done and polished to their satisfaction).

Suggestion! A replacement for the regular forest biome(the biome you always start in)
Thanks, but I don't take suggestions.

You require my explicit permission to utilize my alternates in a mod. I have given no such permissions to anyone yet, and I don't plan to anytime soon. Thanks for your interest though.

Also quick noob question... how do you get the different tags? I want the slime collector one just because... well... picture should tell the story
They might be able to help you here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/titles-ranks-trophies-help-support.1618/

I was checking my alternate formats today, for definitely no reason at all, and I noticed a lot of broken images. I'm assuming the addresses for certain wiki images changed over time?

Anyways, there's a lot now -- I want to say a good 25% of image addresses changed in the last week (why?). I actually need help tracking down the broken images and what they were. let me know if you encounter a broken image and what that image actually was -- and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP.

I was checking my alternate formats today, for definitely no reason at all, and I noticed a lot of broken images. I'm assuming the addresses for certain wiki images changed over time?

Anyways, there's a lot now -- I want to say a good 25% of image addresses changed in the last week (why?). I actually need help tracking down the broken images and what they were. let me know if you encounter a broken image and what that image actually was -- and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP.

I‘ll also take a look at them either later on or tomorrow and will write you which pictures are bugged. Shouldn‘t be too hard.

Back
Top Bottom