Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Everything is alright in the sense that I'm definitely not dead and definitely not in any sort of immediate dangerous condition.

Everything is not alright in the sense that I'm kind of stuck in the hospital indefinitely, and have been for a while now.

Its not entirely bad because I have a laptop and they have excellent dessert here. But its entirely bad because my desktop is 20m away and has the Tides ready to post :dryadcry:
What happened?

I have a feeling that the '? ? ? ? ?' items will relate to events such as Old One's Army, Blood moon, Eclipse, etc.
And the Granite/Marble thingies.

Everything is alright in the sense that I'm definitely not dead and definitely not in any sort of immediate dangerous condition.

Everything is not alright in the sense that I'm kind of stuck in the hospital indefinitely, and have been for a while now.

Its not entirely bad because I have a laptop and they have excellent dessert here. But its entirely bad because my desktop is 20m away and has the Tides ready to post :dryadcry:

Well, that’s good. And then good, bad (bad), good, good, and bad. In that order. I’m not entirely sure how those stack up to each other, but I see more goods than bads and you seem to be alright (at least good enough to be sad about not uploading The Tides), so overall, I think this a positive post. As a whole anyhow. Anyways, good luck with... whatever is causing you to be stuck in the hospital. This is a longtime lurker asking you to please keep being awesome, and saying goodbye! `;)

You know you aren't supposed to it tide pods to celebrate, thematic or not!
In all seriousness, hope you recover soon

damn that sucks, hope you get better soon
also dont sweat about not posting it lmao, we can wait i hope

hope you get better soon!
as ninja said we can wait

Why are all my favourite people on the internet going into hospital at the moment? Sorry to hear about your poor health, and here's to you getting better.

whoaaaa, i really like this but i dont know what is for.
From what I've gathered, they aren't really for anything, other than just kind of an exercise in execution for the artist. It's sorta proof-of-concept work for new and/or alternative biomes in Terraria with between 70-95% of the art assets themselves. The artist has worked professionally on commercial video games, but spritework isn't her standard, "wheelhouse," so this is also sort-of a self-challenge that the artist has invited us to see the fruit of.

Admire the effort and creativity of the artist, but don't look forward to actually playing in these biomes anytime soon. The artist has expressed interest in these becoming officially supported game content the past, but continues to express a strong disinterest in allowing these to become modded game content, so proof-of-concept is where they'll stay unless and until that changes.

There's another biome concept that is completed, known as The Tides, waiting to be fully unveiled. That hotly anticipated release has been delayed nearly a full year, however, due to technical forum issues and the artist's more pressing life priorities, which include paid work and severe health issues.

To Izzabelle, your work here on this forum has clearly touched many, myself included. With all sincere intent, I wish you a speedy and thorough recovery and a fulfilling life.

Izzabelle, I'm so sorry for what you're going through... How much longer do you think you'll be confined to the hospital?

Back
Top Bottom