Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I'm very confused about what this is. Can anyone explain to me what the goal is? I don't really understand...
This is a collection of alternate biome suggestions made by myself.

Alternates (if you didn't already know) behave as Corruption and Crimson do. The Crimson is an alternate of the Corruption; sometimes it will spawn in your world instead of the Corruption.

Essentially, all of my suggestions thus far are for alternates to other biomes such as The Hallow and The Desert. Eventually, I hope to make suggestions for alternates to every biome in the game.

This is a collection of alternate biome suggestions made by myself.

Alternates (if you didn't already know) behave as Corruption and Crimson do. The Crimson is an alternate of the Corruption; sometimes it will spawn in your world instead of the Corruption.

Essentially, all of my suggestions thus far are for alternates to other biomes such as The Hallow and The Desert. Eventually, I hope to make suggestions for alternates to every biome in the game.

That is really cool! I look forward to its being finished! :)

Update!

I'm HOME.

Things are super calm right now. I am still in a physical rehab of sorts getting everything back to normal, but I'm easing back into action! Some of you may have noticed that the broken images are finally being fixed for the previous alternates. Not a coincidence. I've been re-learning my formatting and bringing everything back to life bit by bit.

Not sure when I'll post the tides, but at least I'm back on the alternate-posting path. For now, enjoy seeing the alts slowly but surely not be bundles of broken images anymore.

Also; Yes, I do plan on updating my alts in regards to 1.3.6 content. When the update releases, I'll be going through to see what new things need to be added to current alts.

Update!

I'm HOME.

Things are super calm right now. I am still in a physical rehab of sorts getting everything back to normal, but I'm easing back into action! Some of you may have noticed that the broken images are finally being fixed for the previous alternates. Not a coincidence. I've been re-learning my formatting and bringing everything back to life bit by bit.

Not sure when I'll post the tides, but at least I'm back on the alternate-posting path. For now, enjoy seeing the alts slowly but surely not be bundles of broken images anymore.

Also; Yes, I do plan on updating my alts in regards to 1.3.6 content. When the update releases, I'll be going through to see what new things need to be added to current alts.
Glad you are feeling better, Izzy.

Back
Top Bottom