Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

@Izzabelle , your alts have inspired me to do one of my own!!!
Still a work in progress, but the biome is loosely based on the Crimson.
Here's a small spoiler:
Fear Elemental.png Terror Elemental.png Nightmare Elemental.png
These guys are made of fear. Literally.
*IF I'M PLAGIARIZING, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REMOVE THESE IF NEED BE!!!*

If you want to help me with my alt, you can. Your choice.

@NBRI I'd say that it's cool to mention that somebody's work inspired you to create an alt of your own - that kind of thing is motivating to hear, and hey, it's not like Izzabelle's alts aren't works of art that set the entire Terrarian fanbase drooling. I was stalking these even before I had an account, and I'm still weeping over the Necropolis, Glade, and Vermin Horde I'll likely never have. (Also, Quetzalcoatl. I love that boss design.) Even posting a sprite you did and saying it was inspired by one of her alternates is probably good.

But you should make sure to talk more about the thread's topic than your own stuff (that's for a different topic), and it's a bit :/ to ask someone to help you with your projects out of the blue. Izzabelle has various alts either WIP or on a to-do list, something outlined in detail on this very thread. So while I can't speak for her, it's not that likely she has room for more projects. She hasn't been very active lately anyway.

Typically, you should only ask for help if you either know a person already and have a decent rapport with them, or if they showed interest in your idea first (even if they just came to your thread and left feedback.) Soliciting people on their projects for your projects isn't very productive and is generally frowned upon.

While I dont like most of these, I do enjoy how they are individual. One can support any individual ones that they enjoy the idea of, and theres a lot to dig into.

While I dont like most of these, I do enjoy how they are individual. One can support any individual ones that they enjoy the idea of, and theres a lot to dig into.
That's probably the first time I've seen such a good "I personally don't like this" response.

You're an awesome person.

Oh good lord, EVERYTHING is broken. All non-uploaded images are gone, tables are broken, everything has gone to :red: and we're all going to die!
Being serious, this is going to take a REALLY long time to fix. Which sucks, and effectively puts anything else that would currently be in the process of being made on hold for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom