Drawings & Paintings Izzabelle's Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys know -- I'm dropping all requests! :dryadcry:

TBH, I forgot again that you guys were waiting on me. But it wouldn't have mattered if I remembered either. I now have a full-time art job that keeps me pretty busy. My free time most days is usually somewhere around 5am -- and it's enough for a small breakfast and a yoga routine. The interesting part of that news is that -- if you play games -- you MIGHT see some cool concept work of mine in 2016. I'd post some stuff here, but I'm under... 3 or 4 NDA's. I'm also involved in a pretty substantial apprenticeship which will lead to some great things.

More horribly; this also means I have less time for this thread AND my Illustration Academy. But I'll try to keep checking in on both.

I sincerely apologize to those of you who are affected by this. Life just get's pretty crazy sometimes, and I hope you can understand that. %:sigh:

I sincerely apologize to those of you who are affected by this. Life just get's pretty crazy sometimes, and I hope you can understand that. %:sigh:
I understand.
Really, I kinda forgot about requests as a whole. Plus your life seems both pretty hectic, and pretty great, so I'll just have to keep wishing you the best and hoping to see your next beuatiful masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom