Drawings & Paintings Izzabelle's Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowno. Goddam Crowno likes this. I'm done. That's when you know you've done some fine work @Izzabelle.
Yeah, I'm not even sure how to react to some of the praise and support. It's like a combination of questioning how deserving of it is the work really, and head swimming in the stars.

The community has been more than welcoming, and I humbly and sincerely appreciate it.

Yeah, I'm not even sure how to react to some of the praise and support. It's like a combination of questioning how deserving of it is the work really, and head swimming in the stars.

The community has been more than welcoming, and I humbly and sincerely appreciate it.
My advice is to not think about it too much and keep doing what you love. Your work is great, there's no doubt about that.

Added a new WIP called "Blood Moon". It will eventually be my Creative Compendium entry for CC#24
DhlPBAA.jpg

Really liking the Blastoise turtle!

Is it possible to give out starting advice, to someone who may be slightly ignorant on how to draw well? Seeing artists' works makes me want to try drawing again. Especially "Learning the rules, before you can break the rules" for some drawings.

Great work on all of these. My favorite piece would definitely have to be the Blastoise turtle, it is superb.
If I weren't so hopeless with art terminology, I would perhaps be able to explain why I like it so much. But you'll just have to take my word for it that it's brilliant. :confused:

Great work on all of these. My favorite piece would definitely have to be the Blastoise turtle, it is superb.
If I weren't so hopeless with art terminology, I would perhaps be able to explain why I like it so much. But you'll just have to take my word for it that it's brilliant. :confused:
Try to use your words! lol
Thanks

Hmm not sure as to where this would fall for your standards. But A girl with long black hair, Blue eyes, and oversized Black and White Stripped hoodie and Black boots.

Wondering if I would have to talk in private with you on this one.
Things I would use this for, RP, Profile Pictures and since its an OC I am working on not sure what else.

Hmm not sure as to where this would fall for your standards. But A girl with long black hair, Blue eyes, and oversized Black and White Stripped hoodie and Black boots.

Wondering if I would have to talk in private with you on this one.
Things I would use this for, RP, Profile Pictures and since its an OC I am working on not sure what else.
You're welcome to PM me the details -- but it may take a while. I was recently hurt and my ability to work has suffered a little for it.

You're welcome to PM me the details -- but it may take a while. I was recently hurt and my ability to work has suffered a little for it.
That sucks, I will send ya some thoughts on it tomorrow.

Feel better in the mean time :)

Edit: Or not, I didn't ever get around to sending them thoughts.... Darn I need to get that stuff compiled.

Last edited:
Sorry for the complete lack of updates here; I had to do a lot of NSFW commissions and then I hurt my hand. I'm back on track now, so this should start seeing some love finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom