Drawings & Paintings Izzabelle's Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm not too late for the special news!

I request Craftamus, in his current set:
WellDuh.png

One question: I'm wondering if there's payment to the artist when requesting for this event

I would love to request, but I'm in doubt if my request would be too complicated D:
Hope I'm not too late for the special news!

I request Craftamus, in his current set: View attachment 56905

One question: I'm wondering if there's payment to the artist when requesting for this event
Sorry guys -- the spots are filled up :( Unless someone on the list is willing to give up their spot, you'll have to wait for next time. OR -- if someone forfeits their request, I'll add you.

@Pixel you are positive you want to give your spot to @Freenight ?

A shame most of the requesting happened when i was asleep.. oh well, perhaps i'll have better luck somewhere else, or another time

I'll keep it then. Sorry Freenight. :< I'll draw a mockup of the pose.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434124586,1434124292][/DOUBLEPOST]Really basic mockup of the pose. He is looking to the right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 123
The main post has been updated a bit. Sorry to those who missed out -- but don't fret, this won't be the last time I take requests.

@Pixel 's piece is now underway (expect another PM soon, Pixel) and work will continue through the list one by one.

For everyone on the list (especially those of you a bit further down on that list) don't panic if you don't hear from me for a bit; as it says in the main post -- you are on the list, your piece will be done no matter what. It will just take some time since I'm handling each piece one by one so every single piece can get undivided attention. So don't George R.R. Martin the process, please.

Not to alarm anyone (cause I sure am panicked) but my computer is dead. So requests (among all of my other work) is indefinitely delayed.

Sorry for the inconvenience -- please rest assured that my livelihood is on the line coincidently, so everything being done to remedy the situation is being done NOW and to the best of my ability

Not to alarm anyone (cause I sure am panicked) but my computer is dead. So requests (among all of my other work) is indefinitely delayed.

Sorry for the inconvenience -- please rest assured that my livelihood is on the line coincidently, so everything being done to remedy the situation is being done NOW and to the best of my ability
Thank you for informing us.

Yeesh... That's not good. I thank you for letting us know, and I hope you have the best of luck in reviving or getting another computer. Don't feel like you have a deadline or anything, I'd wait a year for something from you. Your livelihood comes first, y'know?

Wow, I thank you for finding the time to inform us under such dire circumstances. It shows your professionalism and dedication once more, I appreciate it. Hope the issue is rectified soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom