Pixel Art Jaserd Sprite Dump

How bad do I suck boys?

• Great

• Good

• Meh

• Bad

• Why do you do pixel art?

• Bruh

• I heard there was a pizza shop on fifth street.

• I just realized I can keep adding choices.

• Directions unclear.

• your pixel art gives me the sensation that I know where to go. That said the directions are confusin

• PIZZA ON A FRIDAY BROOOS

• I swear to god, vote for the above or I will

• I did

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaserd

Skeletron Prime
My Art Dump - [Most of these posts can be seen later, but I was tired of the front page being blank]

1620420908431.png

portfolioday1.png
portfolioday4.png

If you see any Terraria-styled pixel art beware that it might be part of a mod and is not up for grabs. :D Thanks for your mindfulness <3

Last edited:
Your sprites aren't bad at all, they're actually pretty good. Keep up the effort, I don't think you give yourself enough credit.

Here are some of my mess-up sprites I'm not quite proud of but helped me in one way or another.

boss.png
wip.png
sol.png
TwitterSkull.png
Sprite-0001.png

DeepSeaKing-export.png
CollabOOF.png
Wolfie.png
Raptorsmakll.gif
< I've never worked on a sprite longer than on this one (June 2019 - 2020) This is because I resprited it several times. It was technically my first sprite, as I just never stopped working on it until it reached about this stage. At this point I have to redo it lol.

Most improved piece. I can't say this is a mess-up, but I definitely notice the greatest change in rendering-style with this one.

Progress.png

Attachments

• 1592939784911.png
    1592939784911.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 473
  • AllInOne.png
    AllInOne.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Here are some screenshots of some mod-sprites (mostly) I and my team made for Paradigm :D

- For the bottom screenshot (top one is all mine) I'll credit Nao for the top left structure, I'll credit a good friend Mayhemm for the guns, and my best friend Shose for most of the bottom left sprites (though.. you can see a very old Diemango mech that was also donated). There is a very small sector made by Zoomo too. The rest would be made by yours truly :merchanttongue:

1592940072636.png

1592940145322.png

Attachments

• 1592940085633.png
    1592940085633.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Here's the progression of my profile pictures! Sorta embarrassing heh... ~:D

June 2019...

PFP1.png
PFP2.png
< This one was gifted to me by Darkpuppey.
PFP3.5.png
Which I then resprited.
Renditions3.5.png

Adapting

Raptor_edgy.png
Raptor_aa_on_aa.png
RaptorFac3.GIF
RaptorFace.png
< this then was resprited by Sal
newrap_sal.png
< which was resprited again.
newrap.png
< I then recolored it
newrap_edit.png

Learning Period by this point I had practiced a lot and didn't want to use someone elses profile picture but I still couldn't match up.

older_than_date.png
newrap-export4.png
1592941023147.png
MyPain2.gif
Raptor_Edition4.png
FatDino.png
MyPainX.png

Attachments

• 1592940528884.png
    1592940528884.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 129
  • RaptorOG_head.gif
    RaptorOG_head.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 119
Hi @Jaserd - we don't allow duplicate threads so I merged your new one with this one. In the future if you need the thread to be edited, you can just report it and we'll handle it for you :)

Back
Top Bottom