Jenosis' Collection of Builds

Jenosis

Empress of Light
This is a thread where I'll be posting my builds and any comics/stories I make. So without further ado, here are some creations

Builds
Treeopolis (as seen in CC #18) Had to put this one in spoilers because of image size
KG0DpRS.jpg
Beachhouse (9/30/14) (re-edited on 10/4/14)
PeBOmLz.png

Desert Outpost (9/28/14)
FjBdaB6.png

Apartment Unit ( I plan on using these kinds of builds/designs in a much bigger future build) (9/18/14)
W2ZTKPE.png

Oriental Shrine (can't remember when I made this but it's fairly old)
SazYFHe.png

Sweetsland (I made this in tribute to Snickerbobble's Confection Suggestion thread)
V7rjWnQ.png

Garden-ish Home 1/10/15
aiPFGCN.png
[/spoiler]
Skyware House(Treehouse Prototype) 7/2/15
AXKpBex.png

Marble Garden (with Gazebo) 7/6/15
3MY5ykB.png

Beach Housing (08/07/15)
Capture 2015-08-07 00_12_21.png

Spa (08/07/15)
Capture 2015-08-07 22_44_35.png

untitled
Capture 2015-12-04 17_00_11.png

Xmas Room 2015
Capture 2015-12-17 00_18_03.png

Tin-House
Capture 2015-12-17 13_48_45.png

HouseFortThing
Capture 2016-01-23 22_16_50.png

Last edited:
Beach house, but it's raining ! lol
Anyways, nice stuff, you should add a roof to that beach house.
And the right part ( the one with the slider ) of "treeopolis" doesn't look like it's being held in the air by something. It looks fragile and like it's going to fall. XD Try making some big trees to conect them.
It needs improvements, but I really like them! :D
Keep up with the good work. ;)

Beach house, but it's raining ! lol
Anyways, nice stuff, you should add a roof to that beach house.
And the right part ( the one with the slider ) of "treeopolis" doesn't look like it's being held in the air by something. It looks fragile and like it's going to fall. XD Try making some big trees to conect them.
It needs improvements, but I really like them! :D
Keep up with the good work. ;)
Thank you, I thought about making big trees to connect them but decided against it. I'm also debating whether to put a block roof or a wall roof on my beach house.
Edit: The Treeopolis was a server build and I forgot that server no longer exists :c

Last edited:
Your buildings are nice and all, wise block choices and well contrasted palettes but the problem is your build structure. Try and change around the wall sizes and shapes, perhaps make them a tad asymmetrical.

Your buildings are nice and all, wise block choices and well contrasted palettes but the problem is your build structure. Try and change around the wall sizes and shapes, perhaps make them a tad asymmetrical.
I'll be sure to do that for future builds (I have a habit of making things so symmetrical it isn't even funny ;v;)

I'll be sure to do that for future builds (I have a habit of making things so symmetrical it isn't even funny ;v;)
Maybe that how you feel more comfortable building. If you enjoy them symmetrically, keep doing them that way :3

Back
Top Bottom