Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... I didn't know you had sprites.
May I request a mutated potato with a face and everything? That would be cool.
Well not really everything, if you know what I mean.

Looks like everything is clearing up.
How about...
*thinks*
A flute.
Instruments thread, someone requested a Magic Flute.
(references)

Random request, could you do a character in Terra Armor (I imagine it with the coloration of the Terra Blade, but the shape of the Paladin's armor) holding a Terra Blade and riding a Wyvern? I'll probably use it for my avatar :p

baSTZSo.png
But what does it mean?

Are you taking requests?. If so can i have like a Giant Minotaur
Minotaur_Lord.jpg
(make him have a axe though) Thanks

Attention all who have requested/want to request.

From this day on please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels
Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon.

Everyone who has requested in here: Please re-request at my group. [If possible delete your request from here; Not required]

The reason why I made this group is that this thread is extremely messy and finding your requests is extremely laborious. It's also one of the reasons why I am not able to make them so often/not make them at all because they are hidden under other posts.

I hope you understand why I made this decision.

Note: Any request posted here will not be made.
Note: I really appreciate the help some of you have given me in this thread but please do not answer/correct people who have requested wrong in my group. Just ignore them so the requests wont get buried.

IMPORTANT: I will keep posting the finished requests here and on the group so don't worry about not seeing them.

Can you make me a poison dragon?
Attention all who have requested/want to request.

From this day on please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels
Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon.

Everyone who has requested in here: Please re-request at my group. [If possible delete your request from here; Not required]

The reason why I made this group is that this thread is extremely messy and finding your requests is extremely laborious. It's also one of the reasons why I am not able to make them so often/not make them at all because they are hidden under other posts.

I hope you understand why I made this decision.

Note: Any request posted here will not be made.
Note: I really appreciate the help some of you have given me in this thread but please do not answer/correct people who have requested wrong in my group. Just ignore them so the requests wont get buried.

IMPORTANT: I will keep posting the finished requests here and on the group so don't worry about not seeing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom