Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summoner staffs I assume?
No, they are just normal rods.

New backgrounds for the mod.

3xap8jA.png

4bu1byT.png

Are you making animation sprite sheets? If so - please make animation sprite sheet of this Doge (Bunny animation).
685gMUM.png
Attention all who have requested/want to request.

From this day on please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels
Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon.

Everyone who has requested in here: Please re-request at my group. [If possible delete your request from here; Not required]

The reason why I made this group is that this thread is extremely messy and finding your requests is extremely laborious. It's also one of the reasons why I am not able to make them so often/not make them at all because they are hidden under other posts.

I hope you understand why I made this decision.

Note: Any request posted here will not be made.
Note: I really appreciate the help some of you have given me in this thread but please do not answer/correct people who have requested wrong in my group. Just ignore them so the requests wont get buried.

IMPORTANT: I will keep posting the finished requests here and on the group so don't worry about not seeing them.

(Someone should start posting this on the top of every page)

Welcome to my humble pixel art thread
(WIP)
mNzcvwb.gif

(I moved some of my old sprites to this new thread. Not all of them due the bad quality of them.)​
Attention all who have requested/want to request.

From this day on please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels
Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon.

Everyone who has requested in here: Please re-request at my group. [If possible delete your request from here; Not required]

The reason why I made this group is that this thread is extremely messy and finding your requests is extremely laborious. It's also one of the reasons why I am not able to make them so often/not make them at all because they are hidden under other posts.

I hope you understand why I made this decision.

Note: Any request posted here will not be made.
Note: I really appreciate the help some of you have given me in this thread but please do not answer/correct people who have requested wrong in my group. Just ignore them so the requests wont get buried.

IMPORTANT: I will keep posting the finished requests here and on the group so don't worry about not seeing them.

Some of my latest sprites :
T7aIxIG.png
qZ4eoVE.png

qcqBZHV.gif

6PnzOxS.png

uzFtrZ1.png
EKqmTZd.png

Random sprites (old ones):
uQw3S8r.png
bQ1Yue4.png
CnjHxAu.png
JnOVUJz.png
eEVNSVB.png

ORno3zm.png
QFRliYk.png
GjS4iCu.png
G1RbAmS.png

biIhHo1.png
eMBuMol.png

ahXJUog.png
TaXhMxH.png

2i1Vuyt.png
0x9PIMO.png

GgVkAXw.png

Ykkban2.png
4YInRxr.png
YXeYxgn.png

Animated sprites:
TUWT23l.gif

OamXDZA.gif

e2YljxC.gif
Plasma Shotgun please :) (it would actually cool if it was a drop of the lunar boss)

Hey, I'm doing this cool boss/dungeon suggestion for T:OW, and I'm wondering if you could do a few sprites:
Can you do the guy (probably in a wraith form)
And the snake, but make him more, corrupted-like, and in worm form.

Apep_1.jpg

That's all I'm asking. If it's too much, that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom