Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so amazing. :eek:

Anyways, am I allowed to request this style?
Thank you! Glad you like it.

I am not really making requests right now because there are couple other things keeping me busy like the Emoticon Creator. But I had so much fun making my own one so I decided to make an exception:
nd4WRWo.png

I hope I kept the style at least to some degree.

Love your sprites, how long have you been spriting for?
Thank you. ~:D

I started about 2 years ago, but I didn't make all that much. After one year I 'really' began to sprite, making couple sprites per month (which is not a lot).

Thank you! Glad you like it.

I am not really making requests right now because there are couple other things keeping me busy like the Emoticon Creator. But I had so much fun making my own one so I decided to make an exception:
nd4WRWo.png

I hope I kept the style at least to some degree.

Thank you. ~:D

I started about 2 years ago, but I didn't make all that much. After one year I 'really' began to sprite, making couple sprites per month (which is not a lot).
*squeal* That is beautiful! Thank you so much :happy:

I don't think you can call this "humble". This is amazing! Seriously, this might be considered some of the best pixel art I've seen! I hope you continue making these!

I would love to start making these (I absolutely adore the style of them) but I don't think I am able to mimic the style well enough thus I will not start 'mass producing' them. I might do few of them randomly but don't bother requesting one.
QbyEBML.png

Small update on this guy:
IC65xEo.png

I would love to start making these (I absolutely adore the style of them) but I don't think I am able to mimic the style well enough thus I will not start 'mass producing' them. I might do few of them randomly but don't bother requesting one.
QbyEBML.png

Small update on this guy:
IC65xEo.png
Thank you very much! It looks great!

I also can't wait to see that dragon finished.

Will you no longer be making custom emoticons? The ones you did make were truly fantastic. Mobile device limitations prevent me from using your fantastic editor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom