Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, and while I did see it back then, it was posted over a year ago
index.php

Wow. I haven't seen this thread before. o.o
These are amazing.
You're definetly one of the best spriters out there. :D

Ugh... Is it still alive? Is so, I need an animation of this guys (Based on wolf animation):
index.php
index.php
index.php
Original sprite by @Zoomo
SbM8OoG.gif
jLVQRUL.gif

Hey there Jestex, could you make me a harpy that is wearing some sort of magical/mythical armor and a slime that has harpy slimes attached to it?
iblzCfA.png

I would LOVE! a spin off of this armor you made View attachment 44292 like the same look any everything, Don't change it that much, maybe make the robe ziconium blue, keep the skull and shoulder pads where they are, Or you could just give me permisson to change your sprite, and then i could pm you it and see if it's too recolery, please get back to me
1uhRL9Y.png

Hey @Jestex, could you make an armor sprite sheet and icons based on this ingot
osiWLAA.png
?
YgCGgVg.png

Hey Jestex, I was wondering if you could sprite this knife from CSGO:
s295.png
Please and thank you! :)
AJCOAMG.png

Great animation Jestex! but uh... @zadum4ivii those are kind of my sprites. I would appreciate if you still asked before using my stuff. Just, you know, in the future please ask before using my stuff. :^)

Great animation Jestex! but uh... @zadum4ivii those are kind of my sprites. I would appreciate if you still asked before using my stuff. Just, you know, in the future please ask before using my stuff. :^)
I'm sorry? I asked you for using your summoner helmets and I thought that you allowed me to use wolves too. I've credited you in Tremor thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom