Jewsus' Pixel Exchange.

omg this is some freaking wonderful artwork!
but the question is: HOW MUCH TIME DID YOU SPEND FOR MAKING THOSE PIXEL ARTS!?

Well I used to hand build most of my pixel art now I use a combination of tools to produce them faster than I previously could. I still build many things tile by tile and in some cases I use the world edit plugin made by coder MarioE. My main goal is to provide new and amazing pixel arts that players can also try their hands at building. I wont specify how long it takes for me to produce a large high resolution image into the game because it can vary greatly from anywhere in the range of 30 minutes to a week or more!

Wow, these are amazing!
Are those CIRCLES in the first image?

Yes indeed they are circles! I was looking at a build someone made and noticed the same thing and I thought to myself i have to try that :D
Turns out if you hammer the edges of a 3x3 silver brick block it turns into a circle shape as you have seen.

This is insane. Well done!
Thanks man I have been playing Terraria for a little over a year now and its such an amazing game that i just cant get enough. I am still learning new things every time I log on the server I build on and the creative possibilities in this game are practically infinite!

I also do amazing work with wires and found out that it is possible to make a working 24 hour timer but in order to showcase it I will have to rebuild it lol.

I am going to just throw this idea out there as well because I think some kind of elevator that travels along rope and also conveyor belts would be an awesome addition to an already fantastic game :D

You make amazing pixel arts, I wish I was that good lol

I believe anyone can do this with enough practice and dedication :D

Fav quote from my favourite anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:
Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

^^ Isn't that just awesome :D

A list of other awesome quotes from the same series can be found here:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gurren_Lagann

whoa that looks like somthing out of the castlevania games. :O

A question, what wall and paint did you use for the completely black bits(the small little 2x2 entrance looking bits)

whoa that looks like somthing out of the castlevania games. :O

A question, what wall and paint did you use for the completely black bits(the small little 2x2 entrance looking bits)

I was going to do a tutorial on how I make doors like this but I can explain here and do an in depth tutorial on anther thread that I will soon make dedicated to wiring.
-Make a 3x3 Titanstone block wall.
-Place and actuate then hammer flat teleporter in the base of 3x3 area.
-Remove actuators from teleporter.
-Paint Titanstone wall and teleporter with Shadow paint.
And presto you have a working door embedded into your wall :D

As far as I know this idea was created by and put into use by me before anyone else and I'm not even sure the Devs have tried it out!

Small Build???
This took me 2+ hours

Attachments

• 2014-09-29_00003.jpg
    2014-09-29_00003.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 336
Good grief man, these are all amazing. Are you sure you don't use a program to just paste images into a Terraria world? lol

But seriously that's insane talent. Also I am pretty sure I played on a server with you and all you ever did was build haha

A sneak preview of some upcoming builds soon to be available for download!
<Removed at Creator's Request>

Last edited by a moderator:
That first image is great! The lighting on it is just right. A bit dubious about the others on how they would look in the game but solid job none the less. Any chance of some timelapse photos showing the process of you making them?

That first image is great! The lighting on it is just right. A bit dubious about the others on how they would look in the game but solid job none the less. Any chance of some timelapse photos showing the process of you making them?

Timelapse could be a bit tough because I haven't taken any progress shots. Once I have them to that stage I take a shot and they are still only half done as they all have yet to be painted and lit with the appropriate lighting. I do however have a photo edit of a new robot I am working on just to see what people think of it:
<Removed at Creator's Request>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom