Jewsus' Pixel Exchange.

Jewsus

Official Terrarian
Greetings fellow Terrarians I am an avid Terraria builder here to display a large number of builds and to also make them available to download if you desire to have it in your world/server etc.
I will not only be making my own builds but recreating a host of other builds I have found and I will also do builds on request.
Please take note that paint does not show in Tedit builds.

A link to my in game building partner (and I consider to be my little brother from another mother) awesome in game creations thread:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrys-pixel-creations.1800/

Here is a sample of some of my work:
<Removed at Creator's Request>

Zyzz Memorial:

Alternate Luigi - Super Lucy:

Shenron and Porunga:

Sleeping Giant:

Scarlet Spider:

Samus Aran/Optimus Prime Fusion:

Samus Aran Fusion Suit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure am! and I can get you that made as of today :D

Here is a Larger than anyone could possibly use Link from Zelda. This is definitely a put me underground build because its to large for the surface!
I will make this build in multiple scales but for now I'm just going for the wow factor with a super sized build :D
Note: This is just a work in progress shot I will be editing it quite a bit more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the positive feedback so far everyone and remember if you want anything pixelated and I mean anything! I am just a request away :D

I do build a bit on a server called Nalah's Terraria Server! It is a nice place to build I enjoy it there :D.
IP: nalah.servebeer.com
port:7777

Back
Top Bottom