• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Other Art Jof's Creative Corner

Jofairden

Golem
Hey, welcome to my creative corner.
Sometimes I have a wild flight of creativity that makes me create things, primarily in Photoshop.
When I was younger I used to paint and draw lots of things, so I might sometimes post those as well

If you want me to make something for you, I'm open for commissions. You will need an image for me to alter, and select a certain style of one of the showcased images so I can try to mimic it.

List of things
The original is made by my drawing/painting teacher: horses [link]
This is the avatar I've used a lot. It was actually a 'by-product' of a logo I did for a company.

Recent edit
Faucette edit
Avatar and wallpaper for Miniek I did recently.
They are based on a drawing that was made for Miniek: [link]
The original art is by Nic246 (C)
Edition 1

SEIZURE WARNING: Flashy colors (not animated), the wallpaper is kind of trippy, so you have to click the link to view it: [link]

Two images, blended with diffusion, pointilization, a high pass and guassian blur
Source images [1] [2]
Logo design for security. It lead to my eagly eye avatar.
Version 1

Version 2
Original is made by shadowdx (C)

'Artsy'

Original is by an artist I forgot. PoE Witch in Mirai Nikki style

My edit, for Movildima

Last edited:
Top Bottom