Music Pack Johnny Test Whip-Crack

Castled

Terrarian
icon.png

Yes.

With the power of examination, courage, willpower, and sheer intelligence, I have done the unspeakable...
...now back to Earth.

This is a pretty simple resource pack, with a small "enhancement":

The whip sound effect (Item_153), will be replaced with the well known Whip-Crack from Johnny Test, so if you're
wearing Obsidian Armor, you can get a sense of what a large portion of an episode of Johnny Test feels like.

This is the sound effect:

1. Locate the Terraria Resource Pack Folder
(Documents/My Games/Terraria/ResourcePacks)
2. Unzip the folder
3. Enable and enjoy.

If you want to download this resource pack and use it for your own, you can click just under:
Here!

If you disable the pack (or any pack that modifies sounds), and you either still hear the modified sound or no sound plays at all,
Restart/Relaunch your Terraria.​

Attachments

• WhipCrack.zip
    118.5 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
how do i change sound files like you did? i couldnt find any tutorial on it
1. Find the file that you want to change, and put it in a folder in your Resource Pack's Content folder called Sounds.
2. Use a tool like WavToXnb to change your audio file from .wav to .xnb so that it can be used by the game. (Use something like Audacity to properly convert your file to .wav, as you will get an error like "Problem 4" if it's not converted properly)
3. Name it properly, and if the file that you want to change is in a folder called Custom, then make sure to make a folder with the same name in your Sounds folder (in the resource pack).

View attachment 295374
Yes.

With the power of examination, courage, willpower, and sheer intelligence, I have done the unspeakable...
...now back to Earth.

This is a pretty simple resource pack, with a small "enhancement":

The whip sound effect (Item_153), will be replaced with the well known Whip-Crack from Johnny Test, so if you're
wearing Obsidian Armor, you can get a sense of what a large portion of an episode of Johnny Test feels like.

This is the sound effect:

1. Locate the Terraria Resource Pack Folder
(Documents/My Games/Terraria/ResourcePacks)
2. Unzip the folder
3. Enable and enjoy.

If you want to download this resource pack and use it for your own, you can click just under:
Here!

If you disable the pack (or any pack that modifies sounds), and you either still hear the modified sound or no sound plays at all,
Restart/Relaunch your Terraria.​
This is now my favourite texture pack

Back
Top Bottom