Console join games?

Nokiot9

Terrarian
'Join game' window is always empty. Isn't this supposed to be like a server where you can link up to other people's games and play? I know it has some BS to do with having my Xbox one on the same IP address as my 360, messing up the NAT type to moderate. You think Microsoft would do something. Tons of people have one or more console on their network and this makes a lot of games lame.

Your friend(s) need to be playing Terraria in online mode for it to show up in the 'Join game' list. If no friends are currently playing, you could try joining a Terraria club. There should always be someone online there.
BTW do you have UPnP enabled on your router? By enabling it, your consoles should be able to configure the router by themselves so that online works. If you don't have that option (or don't want to turn it on for security reasons) you will have to add a port forwarding rule to your router manually. There are guides for many routers at portforward.com. It's not neccessary to do this when joining other peoples game, but you do need to do it if you want to let other people join you in one of your own worlds.

Back
Top Bottom