• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader JoJoStands

AnotherGuy

Official Terrarian
JoJoStands is a mod where I'm trying to implement many stands and items from 1-7.

Content Overview:

Stands: Star Platinum, The World, Gold Experience, Gold Experience Requiem, King Crimson, Sex Pistols, Aerosmith, Sticky Fingers, Killer Queen, Killer Queen: Stray Cat, Magicians Red, Hierophant Green, Tusk.
1585866179149.png
1585866302403.png
1585866363184.png

How to obtain Stands:
  1. Small chance to spawn with a stand upon creating a new player (Inheritance)
  2. Using a Wrapped Picture to spawn Yoshihiro and killing him for the arrow
  3. Viral Meteorite, a meteor that drops after Skeletron has been defeated

If you have a stand idea or feel like contributing to the mod, you can join the JoJoStands server on Discord: Join the JoJo Stands Discord Server!. Or you could look at the JoJoStands Wiki if you need to find something.This is my first experience with code, if you want to help out, just know we aren't professionals at this.

CHANGELOG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JoJoStands v2.0.4.1 Update Changelog
+ Fixed Yoshihiro despawning in multiplayer
+ Fixed timestop not working in multiplayer
+ Fixed Epitaph not being able to be used more than once
+ Fixed Hamon Bar and Stand Slot position config
+ Buffed all stand barrage speeds (KC's Donut too)
+ Added a speed stat to items
+ Made viral meteorite armor add speed
+ Added effects stopping correctly if someone uses the effect in a singleplayer multiplayer world
+ Fixed crashing when right-clicking the Stand Slot
+ Fixed a whole lot of other bugs I can't remember at the moment
JoJoStands v2 Update Changelog (Alternatively known as "Rework Update")
+ New mod icon
+ Recreated stands so that instead of being items, they're now models that punch for you (Most of the controllable stands belong in the Stand Slot, can't use items during control)
+ Stands in the stand slot are summoned with the keybind "Stand Out"
+ Auto Mode. Stands in the Stand Slot can be minions when you press this bind (items can be used)
+ Magicians Red as a Stand!
+ Aerosmith as as a Stand! With radar passive!
+ Sex Pistols as a Stand! (Now separate from the revolver)
+ Added Rusty Revolver, Purple Revolver, and Modified Revolver
+ Epitaph Ability for King Crimson
+ 20m Emerald Splash ability for Hierophant Green and also added a 4th tier
+ Zipper to 30 tiles away ability for Sticky Fingers
+ Gave The World a Road Roller ability
+ Added Timestop Effects like a negative effect and a greyscale effect
+ Gave Century Boy another tier and added equip visuals
+ Crafting station for stands, The Remix Table
+ Special crafting materials, Wills (Will to Fight, Will to Protect, Will to Escape, Will to Destroy, Will to Change, life forces)
+ Stray Cat and Mature Stray Cat enemies
+ Stray Cat Item
+ Viral Miner enemy
+ Recreated Yoshihiro AI
+ Gave D'Arby Bet. You can play against D'Arby in 3 minigames for coins
+ More ways to obtain stands:
  1. Small chance to spawn with a stand upon creating a new player (Inheritance)​
  2. Using a Wrapped Picture to spawn Yoshihiro and killing him for the arrow​
  3. Viral Meteorite, a meteor that drops after Skeletron has been defeated (can spread to meteorite)​
+ Kakyoin vanities
+ Doppio vanities + diavolo hair
+ Slow Dancer mount added
+ Made TA4 require spin energy, which you get by riding on Slow Dancer and running at max speed
+ Multiplayer Effects! (We'll leave this for you to find out)
Already comes with multiplayer compatibility!

Removed:
- Stand Discs
- Hallow Queen

Download link for v2.0.4.1: MEGA

YouTube link to VM theme:

I'll also take this edit to say that the next update is almost done. "Stand Class Update" is to make stands more viable throughout the game with accessories and armors to help you buff your stand before we jump into updates by parts. (There'll also be some new stands!)

Last edited:

Tidgem

Skeletron Prime
I love the mod and Star Platinum is RIDICULOUSLY overpowered but they despawn after a while. Please make it so they dont naturally despawn :D

raskev

Terrarian
Question: How do you get a Requiem Arrow? I'm trying to get Tusk Act 4 but can't seem to find any.

So I've been playing for 6 hours now and I haven't seen a single yoshihiro. Also I've been killing birds a lot and haven't got a paper. Is this not working or am I unlucky

Top Bottom