tModLoader JoJoStands

what does 'A faint spiritual connection can be sensed nearby' I searched the area where it made my screen go funny but didn't find anything. Can someone help me? i really wanna know :D

soul of time seems unobtainable for some reason. i had to cheat it in using cheat sheet after killing over 1000 enemies IN SPACE the depth meter said space, the background was completely black, i tried it in many places accross the world horizontally and vertically, in space ofc, and after over 1000 kills in space i could not get a singular soul of time.
fix pls?

For some reason they don't drop me will to escape, I've killed many monsters in the caves but nothing, I don't know if it's because I went to hard mode or something I'm doing wrong, please help akakslal

A serious problem with the stone mask. It's clear that you can't go out into the rays of the sun, but why do I still get sunburn when I'm in caves or in the underworld? It is necessary to make sure that being at the level of caves, the mod does not give a debuff burn from the rays of the sun.

A serious problem with the stone mask. It's clear that you can't go out into the rays of the sun, but why do I still get sunburn when I'm in caves or in the underworld? It is necessary to make sure that being at the level of caves, the mod does not give a debuff burn from the rays of the sun.
This has been fixed now

could you add a better way to make stand battles with other players and some bosses like ultimate kars
Stand PvP has its own respective mode to make battles much longer, and we do also try to implement Stand v Stand interactions wherever possible (One example of this is being able to punch away Stand-thrown knives). It's a feature to look into in the future.

in the wiki it says that the world tier 3 has 9 attack speed but in game it only has 11 attack speed is this intended or is this a bug also will you add the world over heaven im a huge fan of this mod and jojo's and would like to see more updates.

so after extensively playing with this mod i've come to enjoy the stand playstyle more than any other, but i notice an issue that might need looking into? comparatively, a lot of stands seem to lack damage which made it so in a recent multiplayer session the only way i could keep up was point blank Hierophant Green shots; i had most of the stand accessories too.

if you don't plan to buff accessories or stands/add more accessories, is there any suggested mod to add more damage to the stands with raw damage accessories?

in the wiki it says that the world tier 3 has 9 attack speed but in game it only has 11 attack speed is this intended or is this a bug also will you add the world over heaven im a huge fan of this mod and jojo's and would like to see more updates.
The World Over Heaven is available in the FanStands mod as part of a commission request put in a while ago. It's the only Stand with support for Calamity progression too, so feel free to check that out!
im not 💯% sure about new plans for this mod, and I aint going through all the comments to find out, but.
PLEASE ADD MORE STANDS!!!!! I don't even know which ones, I would just love to see more stands.
The mod is more or less created by the community and then moderated by me now, so content drops will be much more erratic from now on as new programmers come and go. The mod isn't dead yet though, so there'll definitely be more Stands in the future.
so after extensively playing with this mod i've come to enjoy the stand playstyle more than any other, but i notice an issue that might need looking into? comparatively, a lot of stands seem to lack damage which made it so in a recent multiplayer session the only way i could keep up was point blank Hierophant Green shots; i had most of the stand accessories too.

if you don't plan to buff accessories or stands/add more accessories, is there any suggested mod to add more damage to the stands with raw damage accessories?
Which Stands do you think need buffs? Were you wearing Stand Armors along with accessories and still not able to keep up?

Back
Top Bottom