tModLoader JoJoStands

Me and my friend recently started a modded playthrough right before the mod was updated, we just noticed yesterday the update came out and we are noticing a few issues, I figured I'd point them out to you.

- Yoshihiro is very broken. In singleplayer he flies incredibly fast everywhere and in multiplayer he does the same thing but disappears when he is hit.
- I don't know how common the wills are, i think you may have mentioned it like 5% or something, but i only ever get will to fight and will to protect. I know there are a few more but I haven't seen any others.
- The world stops other players. This may be intentional but i don't think it should happen. On top of that, it used to at least stop mobs and my friend got a few seconds but now everything stops for a moment and immediately moves again, only adversely affecting me.
- I think some enemies should spawn less often, for instance, I see Yuya and Stray Cat wayyyy too much and(in my personal opinion) Stray Cat is way too powerful for being like 16 pixels.
- Punching Stands lost a lot of knockback it seems to me. It's very common where a few enemies or a flying enemy can just pass right through their rush and hit me, making them effectively useless.

Despite these glaring problems I have and maybe some other ones i can't think of, I love the mod. You certainly are doing a good job. I also have no coding knowledge whatsoever so i don't know how difficult some of these are to fix but it seems you are hard at work. Keep it up man :)

love the way king crimsons future vision but i only got it to work once it showed future affter images and when i right cliked again it telaported everthing back and they went the exscat same way they were ment to

and now when i right clik it dose not have affter images that are red and when it ends or when i cancel it it wont telaport the animals or things back i just have a thing saying you have future site and i think maybe makes me douge everthing im not sure im porbaly being retarted

I can't craft second-tier Star Platinum. The Guide says I don't need a Remix Table to do the upgrade, and I have all of the materials plus the Tier 1 Stand, but no option for the actual upgrade is available. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Same with Gold Experience, so I assume it applies to all Stands.

Last edited:
Me and my friend recently started a modded playthrough right before the mod was updated, we just noticed yesterday the update came out and we are noticing a few issues, I figured I'd point them out to you.

- Yoshihiro is very broken. In singleplayer he flies incredibly fast everywhere and in multiplayer he does the same thing but disappears when he is hit.
- I don't know how common the wills are, i think you may have mentioned it like 5% or something, but i only ever get will to fight and will to protect. I know there are a few more but I haven't seen any others.
- The world stops other players. This may be intentional but i don't think it should happen. On top of that, it used to at least stop mobs and my friend got a few seconds but now everything stops for a moment and immediately moves again, only adversely affecting me.
- I think some enemies should spawn less often, for instance, I see Yuya and Stray Cat wayyyy too much and(in my personal opinion) Stray Cat is way too powerful for being like 16 pixels.
- Punching Stands lost a lot of knockback it seems to me. It's very common where a few enemies or a flying enemy can just pass right through their rush and hit me, making them effectively useless.

Despite these glaring problems I have and maybe some other ones i can't think of, I love the mod. You certainly are doing a good job. I also have no coding knowledge whatsoever so i don't know how difficult some of these are to fix but it seems you are hard at work. Keep it up man :)
These problems got noticed after I released the update (Yoshihiro and the wills) and although most of the bugs have been fixed Yoshihiro is proving to be quite difficult to fix but 2.0.4 will soon enough. Also Stands got an attack speed buff and a speed stat in tooltips but I'll look at their knockback too
love the way king crimsons future vision but i only got it to work once it showed future affter images and when i right cliked again it telaported everthing back and they went the exscat same way they were ment to
Yeah that'll be fixed in the previously mentioned 2.0.4
I can't craft second-tier Star Platinum. The Guide says I don't need a Remix Table to do the upgrade, and I have all of the materials plus the Tier 1 Stand, but no option for the actual upgrade is available. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Same with Gold Experience, so I assume it applies to all Stands.
Yeah the Remix Table is needed for all stands, I'm gonna check how to make the Guide say that

Are the will to destroy/change/control/escape not working right now? They aren’t dropping for me so I can’t upgrade my stands.

My friends have been trying to play this multiplayer but we kept getting kicked, and i do not understand why please help. also love what your doing and it still works in single-player just fine

Hey so my friends and I are really interested in this mod and have had a blast so far, but we ran into a few issues (idk how many of them were fixed in the newest patch) but one being wills are too rare, yoshira is a pain in the arse to kill cause you hit him once he disapears, but our main problem is we wanna use Calamity too, but the calamity bosses wont spawn. Me and my friends are really happy to see your working hard on this mod and I hope this becomes patched. I think timestopping supreme calamitas would be super fun. THX -a concerned fan
(essentially calamity bosses wont spawn on multiplayer servers :p)

Last edited:
Also Killer Queen (Stray Cat) it says right click while holding item to revert back to final and then back again but it doesn't work.

The updated mod is cool and there are some problems (personal opinion).
1. when time stop ability start and stop the color seems to have some misalignment.
2. when using the Aero smith, the player may be set to a movable state, just as Narancia can run while using the Aero smith, otherwise it will cause the boss attack player can not dodge the situation.
3. I think the world can throw knives faster.
4. the pucci lost his job because you replaced stands arm and CD with a complete stands, hoping to get him a new job, such as selling upgrade materials.
5. After the right-click of tusk 3 or 4, there is sometimes a bug. of "any form of right-click with no sound attack"
6.I hope that the skill cd of the different stands should be handled separately, otherwise it will cause the situation that "the sticky fingers can not be used for a short time after using the loser's dust ".
7.photos in the bird drop rate may be a little big, I got 5 photos through the bird in 15 minutes.
All above is just my personal opinion, hope your mod can be better and better.(All of the above are translated into English by software. I apologize if there is any problem with reading or tone.:happy:)

Back
Top Bottom