tModLoader JoJoStands

I am trying to upgrade my tusk act 3 to tusk act 4 with the requiem arrow in the crafting area and it won't work. Do I need to get a crafting station of some sort or need anymore items?

Ive been having an issue with my stand disapearing if i spawn to many minions (about 8 or 9) and even if i take out the stand and equip others, it still continues. The only way i found to fix it is either cancelling the minions by deleting the buff or dying. I use this with other mods, but i dont think that is the problem because im not using any other modded items on this problem. I´m using the stardust dragon staff and after making the dragon 8 times bigger the stand gets bugged. If you could find a solution for this would help because i bet just like me there are people who also use a lot of minions in their fights

How do you summon your stand?
well, first you need to get a arrow. To do that you have 3 ways:
-Using a Wrapped Picture (you spawn with this, but you can get another by killing birds) to spawn Yoshihiro and killing him for the arrow
-If you have luck you can start the game with a stand
-You can craft one with viral meteorite (a meteorite that lands after killing Skeletron)
Now, you use the arrow and you get a random stand. BUT you can get whatever stand you like by using the remix table, a table where you can also upgrade stands.
To summon stands, go to controls and search: "JojoStands: Stand out" and assign a key.
To use ability, search "JojoStands: Special Ability" and assign another key.

Last edited:
Can i somehow get a another picture thingy wihout cheating cuz i accindentally used it and it killed me and now its gone :D and also what are those yellow beans in my right corner

Ive been having an issue with my stand disapearing if i spawn to many minions (about 8 or 9) and even if i take out the stand and equip others, it still continues. The only way i found to fix it is either cancelling the minions by deleting the buff or dying. I use this with other mods, but i dont think that is the problem because im not using any other modded items on this problem. I´m using the stardust dragon staff and after making the dragon 8 times bigger the stand gets bugged. If you could find a solution for this would help because i bet just like me there are people who also use a lot of minions in their fights
That's cause stands take up 1 minion slot, since Auto Mode is a thing.
Can i somehow get a another picture thingy wihout cheating cuz i accindentally used it and it killed me and now its gone :D and also what are those yellow beans in my right corner
Birds drop wrapped pictures, and alternatively, you can mine Viral Meteorite to craft the Stand Arrow
maybe make pucci sell wills, cause they're pretty annoying 2 get sometimes
Pucci's main use will be selling T1 stands, but I think we buffed will drop rates?

This mod breaks a number of the Boss Trophies, either turning causing their placed sprite to turn into a different trophy (Skeletron Trophy appears as the Queen Bee trophy when placed), or by causing their placement to be half one trophy, and half another, immediately breaking both on placement and giving you one of each. (Brain of Cthulhu Trophy places half each of both Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron, before destroying them immediately)

20200503102725_1.jpg
20200503102730_1.jpg

I confirmed as much by going through Process of Elimination through my modlist, and isolated it to Jojostands. Why does this mod affect trophies, of all things?

How do i get rid of my hamon cuz i dont want to see hamon effects i want to see my vanity set
It's an option in the config: "Hamon Effects"
This mod breaks a number of the Boss Trophies, either turning causing their placed sprite to turn into a different trophy (Skeletron Trophy appears as the Queen Bee trophy when placed), or by causing their placement to be half one trophy, and half another, immediately breaking both on placement and giving you one of each. (Brain of Cthulhu Trophy places half each of both Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron, before destroying them immediately)

View attachment 269296View attachment 269297

I confirmed as much by going through Process of Elimination through my modlist, and isolated it to Jojostands. Why does this mod affect trophies, of all things?
I'm looking into how to fix that. And to why the mod affects them... I have absolutely no idea. But I also found out things that don't seem related can be really related (What broke Calamity boss summons was definitely not something I thought would have)
It would be cool if the stands actually made noices
Soon.

I've been using 'the world' stand for a while now and timestop was working fine but then suddenly the animation stopped working for it. I have everything turned on for it in the config but the animation still wont work?

Im having issues its saying.
an error occured while loading JojoStands
it has been detected that this mod was build for v0.11.6.2
However, you are using tmodloader v0.11.7.1
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled

I've been using 'the world' stand for a while now and timestop was working fine but then suddenly the animation stopped working for it. I have everything turned on for it in the config but the animation still wont work?
Do you mean TW's pose or the greyscale effects? Those are having lots of issues so I have to look at those again
Im having issues its saying.
an error occured while loading JojoStands
it has been detected that this mod was build for v0.11.6.2
However, you are using tmodloader v0.11.7.1
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled
Not sure how to fix that issue...
Uh... can someone clear up the controls for me? I'm struggling with... everything.
You need to bind something to "Stand Out", "Stand Special", and "Stand Auto" to use the mod, the "Pose" bind is for fun. When you get a stand (You get the arrow from using a Wrapped Picture and killing Yoshihiro or crafting it out of Viral Meteorite) you press the Stand Out bind to summon the stand. You can choose to control it or have it be a minion so you use your own items when you press "Stand Auto". To use specials like timestop and 20m emerald splash, you press the special key while the stand is out.

Back
Top Bottom