• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader JoJoStands

I have 2 suggestions:
Adding Crazy Diamond (would be able to heal allies or replace blocks shortly after they're broken or something)
An option in the config menu to have THE WORLD (final tier) have a 10 seconds timestop as (spoilers down below)

He extends it to 10 seconds shortly before being killed

AymanP

Terrarian
I’m pretty Sure it’s not my computer because I have tried it on a few other computers but my save file keeps on corrupting evertime i play this mod, and it’s really frustrating because the mod is really fun but I have to continuously start again every few times I play

AnotherGuy

Official Terrarian
I’m pretty Sure it’s not my computer because I have tried it on a few other computers but my save file keeps on corrupting evertime i play this mod, and it’s really frustrating because the mod is really fun but I have to continuously start again every few times I play
I'm not sure what could be causing these corruptions, but no one else seems to have this issue? I don't really know how to help you with this

BabyTank1

Terrarian
am i just stupid or can i not get the soul of time in space? if im just stupid, how do i get the soul of time?

Top Bottom