1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader JoJoStands

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by AnotherGuy, Feb 12, 2019.

1. 13ologna

13ologna Terrarian

this mod is totally not worth being spoiled jojo parts, like seriously it can be done so much better

Kojiro_S likes this.
  2. ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive)

ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive) Skeletron Prime

Agreed.

Because I can prove that it can be done far better lol
    unknown.png

Imgur <= GIF link. Can't upload it here for w.e. reason.

AlainZv likes this.
  3. AlainZv

AlainZv Plantera

wow, would be awsome to see that whit lots of stands on terraria

4. Technotoad64

Technotoad64 Skeletron

5. Tokyo

Tokyo Terrarian

You should make the stand go behind the character like the anime

6. ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive)

Thats one of my unreleased mods I've been doing silently.

7. Technotoad64

Technotoad64 Skeletron

Are you doing any other Stands in it? You could help contribute to this mod. and put your money where your mouth is

8. ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive)

Why would I contribute to a mod that I have absolutely no connection to?
    I ain't doing coding just to donate it to other mods.

9. qomar

qomar Terrarian

so I've been having problems with the world and throwing knifes I'm not sure if I have to have the knives item to use it or if it just broke on me

10. Givl

Givl Terrarian

Can you add a new link for the Discord, it doesn't work.

11. haz_

haz_ Terrarian

No offence to whoever did the new sprite for Jotaro's hat, but I liked the older one. And would appreciate if there was a way to get that back.
    You can keep both in the game if that's what it takes to get it back.

12. haz_

haz_ Terrarian

Damn, that's nice. But is it just used as a mining tool or can it also be used to attack?
    It'd be cool if there was a way to switch between modes, one being for mining and other for fighting.

13. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

Ok, this is epic.

JoJo_Guzzlord likes this.
  14. Technotoad64

Technotoad64 Skeletron

The previous hat was too similar to another mod's sprite

15. ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive)

The issue with that was it was literally ripped from Antiaris with no permission.

The gif is old. It does hit enemies. You can fight with it. It no longer mines at all though, cuz thats hard to balance.

16. Fish_HIcks327

Fish_HIcks327 Terrarian

Are you planning on adding stands such as Magician’s red, Silver Chariot, Crazy Diamond, or Echoes? Echoes would be cool because with each tier, it could change the icon to the next act. Crazy diamond could heal nearby allies every hit to simulate its healing ability. Silver chariot could boost movement speed and have an insanely fast speed. Magicians red could be like hierophant green, but deal constant fire damage and sit on the ground like Molotovs. I also think it would be cool to add more vanity sets such as DIO, Josuke, Old Joseph, and even sets to look like the stands, like ZA WARUDO, Star Platinum, etc.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  17. ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive)

Or maybe...like...do Manga/Anime accurate abilities instead?
    Its not that hard to(which I'll eventually prove by releasing my own take on JoJo meets Terraria kind of mod)

18. Emogak

Emogak Terrarian

I currently have this mod with a mod that has dual wielding and Dios knives aren't working for me. Do i need knives in my inventory for it to work?

19. AnotherGuy

AnotherGuy Terrarian

Would you stop advertising your mod in this thread... We're working on a similar concept where you control your stand which we call "Stand Control". If you hate the mod so much just leave already
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 4, 2019 ---
    You need knives which are made from 1 iron bar at an anvil, I have to fix it because it doesn't accept lead right now.

Technotoad64 likes this.
  20. ITS FBI(DumbestManAlive)

I only pointed out that what he suggested wasn't a good way of translating JoJo to Terraria.

But I get why you are annoyed by me.

Good luck with your mod. Kinda wonna see how it turns out.