tModLoader JoJoStands

So I gotta say, I am hyped for more of this mod so that begs the question...
When is the next update for this mod I am so excited. Specifically, I'm excited for when stands are shown with the item. Just looking at The World in one of the previous pictures has made me anxious.

Awesome mod. Just made my way through it and feel like winig Moon Lord with "yare yare daze". It have few glitches, few stiches but it's now one of my top fav mods. Thank You mod-makers. Just keep a good work

Awesome mod. Just made my way through it and feel like winig Moon Lord with "yare yare daze". It have few glitches, few stiches but it's now one of my top fav mods. Thank You mod-makers. Just keep a good work
Thanks
Hey bro,i cant download it,why
PS:i click“ MEGA”,but it say“网页无法访问(Web page is unreachable)”
I'm not sure if it's the exact reason, but maybe you need to use a VPN towards the US? (Not sure if links from one place work in another)

[QUOTE =“ AnotherGuy,文章:1900222,成员:127582”]
谢谢

我不确定这是否是确切原因,但也许您需要对美国使用VPN?(不确定来自一个地方的链接是否在另一个地方工作)
[/引用]
do u have qq?or can u give it 2 me as a file(.tmod)

Hope the new function of the Sticky Fingers, one is to be able to do like a portal gun to open holes in the block and carry close; the other is to right-click the block to make the block into a box (open in any position is the same box).

Whenever I use a special my game crashes as soon as the ability activates, I'll attach the crash log in case that helps explain whats going on

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 141
Hope the new function of the Sticky Fingers, one is to be able to do like a portal gun to open holes in the block and carry close; the other is to right-click the block to make the block into a box (open in any position is the same box).
Another things is what are the specific spawn conditions for Pucci and Darby?

Well, Sticky Fingers's right click is Zipper Punch and it's new special is to zip 30 tiles away from its current position, as a getaway type of thing
Whenever I use a special my game crashes as soon as the ability activates, I'll attach the crash log in case that helps explain whats going on
1. Which item
2. If the crash happens again, send client.log not client-crash.log
Another things is what are the specific spawn conditions for Pucci and Darby?
For Pucci it's just Hardmode, daytime, and a house. For Darby it's 5 or more NPC already living in your world (though I have to check this one cause it seems to not work or something)

谢谢

[/引用]
I'll see if I can upload it here tomorrow as a .tmod (sorry for the late response)

谢谢

[/引用]
Here you go

Attachments

• JoJoStands v1.73.zip
    16.7 MB · Views: 175
i cant figure out how to use stand control with any of the stands minions and im pressing the butt tens and even changing em idk how to make it work im probably being :red:ed can i have help?

Back
Top Bottom