tModLoader JoJoStands

this mod is totally not worth being spoiled jojo parts, like seriously it can be done so much better
Agreed.

Because I can prove that it can be done far better lol
unknown.png

Imgur <= GIF link. Can't upload it here for w.e. reason.

so I've been having problems with the world and throwing knifes I'm not sure if I have to have the knives item to use it or if it just broke on me

No offence to whoever did the new sprite for Jotaro's hat, but I liked the older one. And would appreciate if there was a way to get that back.
You can keep both in the game if that's what it takes to get it back.

No offence to whoever did the new sprite for Jotaro's hat, but I liked the older one. And would appreciate if there was a way to get that back.
The previous hat was too similar to another mod's sprite

The issue with that was it was literally ripped from Antiaris with no permission.

Damn, that's nice. But is it just used as a mining tool or can it also be used to attack?
It'd be cool if there was a way to switch between modes, one being for mining and other for fighting.
The gif is old. It does hit enemies. You can fight with it. It no longer mines at all though, cuz thats hard to balance.

Are you planning on adding stands such as Magician’s red, Silver Chariot, Crazy Diamond, or Echoes? Echoes would be cool because with each tier, it could change the icon to the next act. Crazy diamond could heal nearby allies every hit to simulate its healing ability. Silver chariot could boost movement speed and have an insanely fast speed. Magicians red could be like hierophant green, but deal constant fire damage and sit on the ground like Molotovs. I also think it would be cool to add more vanity sets such as DIO, Josuke, Old Joseph, and even sets to look like the stands, like ZA WARUDO, Star Platinum, etc.

Last edited:
Are you planning on adding stands such as Magician’s red, Silver Chariot, Crazy Diamond, or Echoes? Echoes would be cool because with each tier, it could change the icon to the next act. Crazy diamond could heal nearby allies every hit to simulate its healing ability. Silver chariot could boost movement speed and have an insanely fast speed. Magicians red could be like hierophant green, but deal constant fire damage and sit on the ground like Molotovs.
Or maybe...like...do Manga/Anime accurate abilities instead?
Its not that hard to(which I'll eventually prove by releasing my own take on JoJo meets Terraria kind of mod)

I currently have this mod with a mod that has dual wielding and Dios knives aren't working for me. Do i need knives in my inventory for it to work?

Or maybe...like...do Manga/Anime accurate abilities instead?
Its not that hard to(which I'll eventually prove by releasing my own take on JoJo meets Terraria kind of mod)
Would you stop advertising your mod in this thread... We're working on a similar concept where you control your stand which we call "Stand Control". If you hate the mod so much just leave already
[doublepost=1559661998,1559661886][/doublepost]
I currently have this mod with a mod that has dual wielding and Dios knives aren't working for me. Do i need knives in my inventory for it to work?
You need knives which are made from 1 iron bar at an anvil, I have to fix it because it doesn't accept lead right now.

Would you stop advertising your mod in this thread... We're working on a similar concept where you control your stand which we call "Stand Control". If you hate the mod so much just leave already
I only pointed out that what he suggested wasn't a good way of translating JoJo to Terraria.

But I get why you are annoyed by me.

Good luck with your mod. Kinda wonna see how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom