tModLoader JoJoStands

You should add more God tier stands like made in heaven, gold experience requiem, etc, also, as like a super end game thing, maybe the world over heaven with an extended time stop or temporary immunity to abilities like time stop or the infinite rotation.

So how do you get these other items like:
Stone Mask - Gives major boosts to player abilities (speed, jump height, damage, etc.). Limits health and doesn't allow you to go to space nor be in daylight

Steel Balls
- Gyro's main weapon, up to 2 can be thrown at a time

Hamon - Punch people with hamon, automatically gets stronger after vanilla bosses are defeated.

Stone of Aja - Increases life regeneration significantly, let's you walk on water (sprite by Comobie)

Custom Crafting Materials: Soul of Time, Hand, Sun Droplet
It's not really specified, or am i just not looking right?

So how do you get these other items like:
Stone Mask - Gives major boosts to player abilities (speed, jump height, damage, etc.). Limits health and doesn't allow you to go to space nor be in daylight

Steel Balls
- Gyro's main weapon, up to 2 can be thrown at a time

Hamon - Punch people with hamon, automatically gets stronger after vanilla bosses are defeated.

Stone of Aja - Increases life regeneration significantly, let's you walk on water (sprite by Comobie)

Custom Crafting Materials: Soul of Time, Hand, Sun Droplet
It's not really specified, or am i just not looking right?

Stone Mask = 30 souls of fright and 50 stone at a mythril anvil

Steel Balls = 2 Chlorophyte Bars, 7 Hallowed Bars, hamon

Hamon = 8 sun droplets

Stone of Aja = large Ruby + Sun Stone

Sun Droplet is an item that drops during daytime, while hands and souls of time drop in hardmode

Hey pal, can i help with sprites?
Yeah, you just have to join the discord server and ask in #spriting

Hi i have been using this mod lately in online with my friends and i really like it. but i need help because the guide doesn't spawn because he doesn't spawn and i can't see the recipe for tiering up stands so i ask for a full recipe guide of all the tiers of every stand so i and other people can see it if you could make it i would appreciate it alot. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom