tModLoader JoJoStands

please add Made in Heaven and The Hand
download.jpeg
The_Hand_Key_Art.png

Personally I think the "easiest" Stands to add would be Emperor and Anubis.. as they're just a gun and a sword, respectively.

Personally I think Mandom (the time-rewind Stand from Part 7) would be interesting, Hermit Purple would work great as a grapple + yo-yo kind of weapon. Weather Report would be nice to control weather since some events are require certain weather. Also, Silver Chariot as a minion.
of course it would be nice to have all the Stands in the mod as minions, but that would take a lot of time.

Really loving this mod, might be my favourite so far.

Cool mod.
However I don't really like how the hamon is always on. But I don't want to turn off the effects.
Is it possible to make the effect appear only if you have the items that actually use the hamon in your inventory?

Last edited:
Is there any way to get rid of the vampirism? I was testing on one of my characters and now it's permanent
You need to take off the mask then die
please add Made in Heaven and The Hand View attachment 226518 View attachment 226517
Everyone now wants to do part-based updates for the mod, so I guess we're going with that meaning Made in Heaven & The Hand won't come for a while.
Cool mod.
However I don't really like how the hamon is always on. But I don't want to turn off the effects.
Is it possible to make the effect appear only if you have the items that actually use the hamon in your inventory?
I'll separate the effects so you have multiple choices on what to have on and off then
For some reason I can't throw knives with The World. Any solutions?
Probably the wrong knives, the mods knives are made with 3 Iron/Lead and they're darker than the vanilla knives.

Hello. My friends and I have been trying to get the requiem arrow for some time and I am wondering how it drops from the moonlord. We have killed it many times. Does it have to be normal only or expert only? Also what is the drop rates? I have opened over 100 loot bags and killed it about 25 times. I hope you see this soon my friends want me to spawn them in but I would rather do it legit. Thanks - Eyemites

Hello. My friends and I have been trying to get the requiem arrow for some time and I am wondering how it drops from the moonlord. We have killed it many times. Does it have to be normal only or expert only? Also what is the drop rates? I have opened over 100 loot bags and killed it about 25 times. I hope you see this soon my friends want me to spawn them in but I would rather do it legit. Thanks - Eyemites
The drop chance is 5% so we're gonna make it 12%, because 5 drops way to little for the vanilla final boss

In the post, you said that Killer Queen's special is Sheer Heart Attack, but you don't actually explain what it does. Could you please elaborate?

In the post, you said that Killer Queen's special is Sheer Heart Attack, but you don't actually explain what it does. Could you please elaborate?
Sheer Heart Attack is like a minion, it goes to it's target and detonates itself. You can call it back to you by pressing the special button again while it's out in case it gets stuck or something. I noticed that you couldn't summon him in this update but I already fixed it and I'll release a few balances in a bit

I love this mod. I used nothing but golden experience all the way passed the moon Lord. Once I grinded for hours for the requiem arrow I got even more fun. But in the end, I realized I don't quite understand what golden experience / ger does. How do I use limb regrowth? It didn't work for me when I tried to use it and I feel like I'm missing something. I understand every other one except zero. I still took damage when hit with it active. I am just wondering how the mechanics work. Love this mod. Also one final question, where there be actual stands that come out of the weapons such as golden experience one day? Thanks - Eyemites

I love this mod. I used nothing but golden experience all the way passed the moon Lord. Once I grinded for hours for the requiem arrow I got even more fun. But in the end, I realized I don't quite understand what golden experience / ger does. How do I use limb regrowth? It didn't work for me when I tried to use it and I feel like I'm missing something. I understand every other one except zero. I still took damage when hit with it active. I am just wondering how the mechanics work. Love this mod. Also one final question, where there be actual stands that come out of the weapons such as golden experience one day? Thanks - Eyemites

1. GE Frog: A damage reflecting frog that can reflect damage up to (15 * tier number) and can reflect up to (1 + tier number) times
2. GE Tree: A damage reflecting tree that can reflect all damage but lives on a timer (15 + 5 seconds every tier up)
3. GE Butterfly: Whatever kills this butterfly has it's rare drop chances doubled (excluding coins)
4. Limb Recreation: Heals you while you hold your right mouse button down and standing still
Requiem Abilities:
1. GE Scorpion: A damage reflecting scorpion that's first a projectile and reflects up to 75 damage 6 times
2. GE Tree: Damage reflecting tree that can reflect all damage but can only live for 30 seconds
3. Death Loop: When this is activated, the next enemy you kill will die multiple times (normal enemies die 10x more while bosses die 3x more, all loops drop loot)
4. Limb Recreation: Heals you while you hold your right mouse button down and standing still
5. Back to Zero: Whatever enemy touches you gets sent back to the position they were in when the effect started and can't move until the effect ends (enemies that spawned and hit you during the effect will despawn)
There's a video of it under the Gold Experience Requiem description that shows all the abilities in the main post.

I cant seem to be able to shoot with sex pistols is there ammo that I need'

Sex Pistols - 187 Damage at a slow fire rate, bullets target enemies, right-click to shoot all 6 bullets at once (Item sprite by Niker, UI sprite by TwilightTechno)

Back
Top Bottom