tModLoader JoJoStands

Yo, just to say that i really enjoy a lot your work, been playing it for dozens of hours.
Recently i've tried to start a King Crimson game, but it's kinda glitched, or something that i don't understand. But it seems that KC doesn't have any "type" of damage, he's neutral, at which point no buff from armors or accessories are possible.
Also his right click when in the latest tier is usable while using the time skip ability, which i also suppose it to be a glitch.
So are those really glitches ? And if so when will they be fixed please ?

Yo, just to say that i really enjoy a lot your work, been playing it for dozens of hours.
Recently i've tried to start a King Crimson game, but it's kinda glitched, or something that i don't understand. But it seems that KC doesn't have any "type" of damage, he's neutral, at which point no buff from armors or accessories are possible.
Also his right click when in the latest tier is usable while using the time skip ability, which i also suppose it to be a glitch.
So are those really glitches ? And if so when will they be fixed please ?
Stands are gonna be their own types after this rework, so at that point I started to remove types from stands I was adding. About the alt attack being usable during a timeskip... It's a bug. I can't fix and release them soon though since I've already started reworking stands, so it's gonna be some time before that gets fixed

Could you maybe upload a direct download to your mod? Tmodloader browser is currently down and i really want to try out this mod..........

Could you maybe upload a direct download to your mod? Tmodloader browser is currently down and i really want to try out this mod..........
Problem is that I don't have the 1.73 .tmod and I didn't upload 1.73 stuff to my GitHub, I've already started adding/reworking a bunch of stuff and the current version isn't as bug free as 1.73

Ok, probably a stupid question, but still...
Is there a way to obtain the Stone Mask pre HardMode?
I crafted it and almost instantly turned it into Aja Mask. Am I missing something?

Ok, probably a stupid question, but still...
Is there a way to obtain the Stone Mask pre HardMode?
I crafted it and almost instantly turned it into Aja Mask. Am I missing something?
The stone mask is made post-skeletron, letting players get it anywhere in pre-hardmode would make them too OP and have them 1 shot almost all normal enemies unless I lower the stat boosts it gives you (which is 2x everything besides max health)

My Character is constantly on fire is there anything that I can do to stop it? I'm sure its something to do with Hamon but I can't figure it out.

I have been trying to download this mod with my friends but once it downloads from tmodloader it does not show up in the mods downloaded section . I'm not sure if this is an issue on our side as none of us can download it but if something is up let me know cause I've been excited to play this mod for a while now, thanks

A wonderful mod, thank you so much!
Today I tried placing my gold experience tier 3 on a weapon rack.
Now I have a weapon rack, an ebonwood dresser and an urgent need to go underground to search for the red husks once again.
10/10

My Character is constantly on fire is there anything that I can do to stop it? I'm sure its something to do with Hamon but I can't figure it out.
Are you a vampire? If you're just always on fire withiut being a vampire im not sure what else it could be
I have been trying to download this mod with my friends but once it downloads from tmodloader it does not show up in the mods downloaded section . I'm not sure if this is an issue on our side as none of us can download it but if something is up let me know cause I've been excited to play this mod for a while now, thanks
Im sure you know by now but at the time the mod browser was having issues, though it was fixed the week after it started
I really think that Echos would be super cool for this mod, but I don't know how it would work.
There are ideas for Echoes and we might make him earlier as one of the "random stands we think are cool to have in the mod at the time" stands
A wonderful mod, thank you so much!
Today I tried placing my gold experience tier 3 on a weapon rack.
Now I have a weapon rack, an ebonwood dresser and an urgent need to go underground to search for the red husks once again.
10/10
Do you mean it's a bug the made GE tier 3 become an ebonwood dresser or that you're just making another GE T3?

I'm probably being dumb right now, but how do I activate 20th Century Boy? I have him equipped and am holding the bind key for jojostands accessories but nothing is happening. Am I doing this right? Also, sometimes my Magician's Red just flies away when I summon it and I have to activate stand controls to make it return. Also, my stand control bind key doesn't work, only like the first time I do it that gaming session. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I have been downloading for 2 days and it still looks like this
Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 9.15.22 PM.png

Не могу войти в игру после установки мода
появляется ошибка
Было что-то подобное. Возможно конфликт с другим модом.
Помогла только переустановка игры.

I'm probably being dumb right now, but how do I activate 20th Century Boy? I have him equipped and am holding the bind key for jojostands accessories but nothing is happening. Am I doing this right? Also, sometimes my Magician's Red just flies away when I summon it and I have to activate stand controls to make it return. Also, my stand control bind key doesn't work, only like the first time I do it that gaming session. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You probably already solved it by now but CB makes you invincible and makes you stand still while using the ability. It sounds like you're doing it right, and if it's not doing what I said, tell me again. And when trying to use Stand Control, make sure that only 1 of the control modes I selected, if both or none, the stand goes flying away and stops thinking.
how to download mod?
You need to install TModLoader and once you open the game, click Mod Browser and download the one that's not by Gaylord
can you put the link for downloading the mod, i have an issue with it on mod browser , so if you did that would be nice thanks
I'll be doing that right now then, since it's been requested a lot

this is a great mod, and I don't mean to be selfish, but I would really like The Emperor in this mod. I mean, it's basically sex pistols without the need for ammunition. but I do really love this mod, if it is maybe a bit difficult to upgrade some stands.

Back
Top Bottom