tModLoader JoJoStands

I have two questions, first how do you get the requiem arrow? And second, should I be able to get damage while I use the time stop ability?

Hey so my friends and I are really interested in this mod and have had a blast so far, but we ran into a few issues (idk how many of them were fixed in the newest patch) but one being wills are too rare, yoshira is a pain in the arse to kill cause you hit him once he disapears, but our main problem is we wanna use Calamity too, but the calamity bosses wont spawn. Me and my friends are really happy to see your working hard on this mod and I hope this becomes patched. I think timestopping supreme calamitas would be super fun. THX -a concerned fan
(essentially calamity bosses wont spawn on multiplayer servers :p)
Yeah others have said the same thing so I'll be checking that out soon.
The updated mod is cool and there are some problems (personal opinion).
1. when time stop ability start and stop the color seems to have some misalignment.
2. when using the Aero smith, the player may be set to a movable state, just as Narancia can run while using the Aero smith, otherwise it will cause the boss attack player can not dodge the situation.
3. I think the world can throw knives faster.
4. the pucci lost his job because you replaced stands arm and CD with a complete stands, hoping to get him a new job, such as selling upgrade materials.
5. After the right-click of tusk 3 or 4, there is sometimes a bug. of "any form of right-click with no sound attack"
6.I hope that the skill cd of the different stands should be handled separately, otherwise it will cause the situation that "the sticky fingers can not be used for a short time after using the loser's dust ".
7.photos in the bird drop rate may be a little big, I got 5 photos through the bird in 15 minutes.
All above is just my personal opinion, hope your mod can be better and better.(All of the above are translated into English by software. I apologize if there is any problem with reading or tone.:happy:)
Not sure what you mean by timestop color misalignment. The inability to move is supposed to be a debuff to controlling Aerosmith. I'll look into TW throwing knives faster cause I'm not sure if I changed it when I buffed barrages. I guess that would make Pucci more useful. ( To 6) That's so that people can't just spam every stands ability all the time.

While playing Terraria, I would usually use other mods with Jojostands, to make it a more fun experience. Sadly though, Jojostands doesn't allow bosses to spawn with other mods, like Calamity, which is a shame, due to many people using calamity, and such. I would request for Jojostands to be compatible with other mods so that bosses would be able to spawn, but I am not sure if it is a daunting task or not. It would be a great help if you were to fix this, so I'd recommend you do, but if you are not able to, I understand. Thank you.

While playing Terraria, I would usually use other mods with Jojostands, to make it a more fun experience. Sadly though, Jojostands doesn't allow bosses to spawn with other mods, like Calamity, which is a shame, due to many people using calamity, and such. I would request for Jojostands to be compatible with other mods so that bosses would be able to spawn, but I am not sure if it is a daunting task or not. It would be a great help if you were to fix this, so I'd recommend you do, but if you are not able to, I understand. Thank you.
Yeah I'm going to look into how to fix that, just haven't yet cause I've been doing something else

Just some input, the stands don't really seem to be on par with enemies in Expert. And paired with Calamity and it's Revengeance modifier they hit about as hard as a wet tissue at the highest Tier the obtainable materials allow.

Hidden references on or off whenever I am a normal vampire and go into space I get the Easter egg death, is there a solution to this?

I'm currently doing a calamity playthrough with my friend and with this mod enabled bosses won't spawn in multiplayer. Is it possible that you could fix this?

another thing you could fix in the next update/patch is you can only upgrade revolvers with iron, not lead. so maybe make it both

Back
Top Bottom