tModLoader JoJoStands

Are you going to release the mod in 1.3 or are you going to wait for the Tmodloader to update to 1.4?

Last edited:
Are you going to release the mod in 1.3 or are you going to wait for the Tmodloader to update to 1.4?
The reason it's taking so long to update is cause we're waiting for armor sprites. We're not gonna stop to wait for Tmod to update to 1.4

Hello !

I'm having issues to install the Stand in Stand slot. Basically, I can't put in the stand i gained (Aerosmith). I saw a comment saying it will eventually go in but... like I activated an auto clicker to get it in and... nothing. Never goes in the slot.
Anyone could help please ?

Thank you :)

Hello !

I'm having issues to install the Stand in Stand slot. Basically, I can't put in the stand i gained (Aerosmith). I saw a comment saying it will eventually go in but... like I activated an auto clicker to get it in and... nothing. Never goes in the slot.
Anyone could help please ?

Thank you :)
Someone else said that disabling Library Container mod fixed it for them maybe you could try that?

Someone else said that disabling Library Container mod fixed it for them maybe you could try that?
Hey, thank you for the fast answer :)
Tried this too (and disabling Portable storage which needs Container Library) and... no luck sadly.

EDIT : Is there anyway to force it in ? Via specific script or something ?
EDIT2 : Or maybe use it in the accesory slot ? I was thinking this may be a conflict with the "Extra wings slot" ?

Last edited:
Hey, thank you for the fast answer :)
Tried this too (and disabling Portable storage which needs Container Library) and... no luck sadly.

EDIT : Is there anyway to force it in ? Via specific script or something ?
EDIT2 : Or maybe use it in the accesory slot ? I was thinking this may be a conflict with the "Extra wings slot" ?
I don't think it would be something caused by Extra Wings Slot, most of the people who had problems with the Stand Slot fixed it by disabling Library Containers, so I'm not sure what the problem could be

Alright, so I ran more extensive tests :
Testing by removing one mod, try to slot it in and reactivate the mod after : Nope, no good result.
Testing by removing ALL MODS except Base Library and JoJoStands : still won't go in.

Did I miss something ? Do i need to do something else except looting a stand and try to slot it ?

Alright, so I ran more extensive tests :
Testing by removing one mod, try to slot it in and reactivate the mod after : Nope, no good result.
Testing by removing ALL MODS except Base Library and JoJoStands : still won't go in.

Did I miss something ? Do i need to do something else except looting a stand and try to slot it ?
Nope, the usual process is just get a stand, put it in the Stand Slot, then press Stand Out. I'm not sure what else to try except getting a more recent version (v2.0.8.2) from the Discord server.

How to summon stand?
Put a Stand in the Stand Slot (there are some issues with Base Library and Container library, so have those disabled) then press the Stand Out bind to summon it. You get an arrow from Yoshihiro which spawns from Wrapped Picture.
are you able to add more sound effects
In the Discord server there's a beta with sounds, though in multiplayer, others can't hear it.

I recently found a glitch with the mod where if you use an item, (this only works with items that have a use animation when clicked), then mid-animation put the item in the stand slot in the inventory, it will dupe the item. The item, (and the stack amount) is both on the mouse and in the slot. It's not a "phantom dupe" and the duped item is fully functional.

Despite that, great mod so far!

found a glitch where GE will come out, then do nothing. If he tries to barrage auto or not he'll just disappear. We passed him around and nobody could do anything with him(glitch is in multiplayer). Also suggestion: Make king crimson tier 1 his right arm (like the fight with risotto in where doppio only has his right arm) then both arms for tier two, then full kc for tier 3, then t4 can just be kc but like better.

I dont know why but this mod makes that multiplayer events dont work (like blood moon, blood moon appears for a mere seconds and then dissappears, not spawning any enemy, and the goblin army the bar appears and disappears in an instant), but in single player worlds the events work. I gonna test more things but is this mod for sure.

Back
Top Bottom