tModLoader JoJoStands

Pls how can I get "Will to change" and why isn't there Vital Meteor after I defeated Skeletron as you said?
Will to change is dropped by jungle enemies. The viral meteor randomly spawns at some point after Skeletron, so it will show up eventually.

How do the hidden references, that can be enabled in the settings, work?
When it's enabled, certain things you do trigger references, some of which kill you and that's why it's an option (Aja Stone Mask in space Kars Death Message for example)
Loves this mod, but i can't play it with calamity, i can't spawn bosses from calamity with it!
There's a version in the Discord server with that incompatibility fixed, but it's not on the Mod Browser since the update isn't done.

sooo ... i have a tiny problem i cant put my stand in the stand slot ??? idk why but i cant put it there even tho i have the stand tried to do everything ??? can sb help me ? i tried reinstalling the mod but it doesnt seem to work either way

sooo ... i have a tiny problem i cant put my stand in the stand slot ??? idk why but i cant put it there even tho i have the stand tried to do everything ??? can sb help me ? i tried reinstalling the mod but it doesnt seem to work either way
There are some issues with Base Library and Container Library. You have to disable those 2 mods for the Stand Slot to work.

Stand slot doesn't work.I can't put it in there.
There are some issues with Base Library and Container Library. You have to disable those 2 mods for the Stand Slot to work. If you don't have either of those mods try spam clicking, cause sometimes it gets a bit stuck.

Back
Top Bottom