tModLoader JoJoStands

I have 2 suggestions:
Adding Crazy Diamond (would be able to heal allies or replace blocks shortly after they're broken or something)
An option in the config menu to have THE WORLD (final tier) have a 10 seconds timestop as (spoilers down below)

He extends it to 10 seconds shortly before being killed

I’m pretty Sure it’s not my computer because I have tried it on a few other computers but my save file keeps on corrupting evertime i play this mod, and it’s really frustrating because the mod is really fun but I have to continuously start again every few times I play

I’m pretty Sure it’s not my computer because I have tried it on a few other computers but my save file keeps on corrupting evertime i play this mod, and it’s really frustrating because the mod is really fun but I have to continuously start again every few times I play
I'm not sure what could be causing these corruptions, but no one else seems to have this issue? I don't really know how to help you with this

am i just stupid or can i not get the soul of time in space? if im just stupid, how do i get the soul of time?

made an account just to say, this mod is absolutely fantastic! but i have a major issue with the discord server... it's not friendly at all and it's filled with racist stuff and there's this pao guy?? i don't know what his deal is but it seems he can do what he wants and the moderators do anything about it, i would love it if there was something done about this because i really enjoy this mod and i don't want my experiences ruined by the server!

So I've been playing up until I got the remix table and when I tried to move my Star Platinum from the stand slot I couldn't move it into my inventory. Please help me, I've been grinding for the remix table for a long time and I don't want it to go to waste.

I have noticed that White Snake is in the wiki page of your mod, but its not in the game. Did it get removed or are you going to release it when you make CMOON and MIH?

I am currently playing this mod with my friend and We have a few questions...

How do you obtain the caring lifeforce and the tainted lifeforce and the other things required for the final tiers?
I tried looking on the wiki but it doesn't actually say.

Great mod by the way! Having lots of fun versing the calamity bosses with them :)

Back
Top Bottom